Pirates Are Cool and they are all OVER Disneyland these days

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pirates Are Cool and they are all OVER Disneyland these days

Postby comp walla on Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:52 pm

I don't know of anything official designating Pirates of the Caribbean as a Pastafarian Mecca but my New Year's trip to Disneyland sure felt holy to me.

With the new movie out on DVD there is a resurgance of promotion in the park and we saw pirate gear everywhere. Even Captain Jack made an appearance with the pirate band. Awesome. I bought my own set of pirate bandana Mickey Mouse ears. The whole thing has me pretty convinced the Imagineers are all closet Pastafarians.

In any case, Happy New Year, fellow Pastafarians! May FSM bestow many blessings and good meatballs upon your 2007. RAmen!
comp walla
Conchigliette Convert

Postby EarthRise on Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:01 pm

The relation between Pirates and the FSM should be more than proven when one glances at the Davy Jones figure. Tentacles? More like a biological imitation of pasta. That man is the FSM's work, albeit with the prejudicial twist of making him, ya know, a complete douchebag.

Praise to the FSM.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Return to All Things FSM