Wow... Amazing...

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby dabeast on Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:36 pm

Waste of bandwidth to post here, the guys obviously just a one time troller here to stir us up then never come to read the fruits of his labor.
Image[/URL]
Cyanide & Happiness @
dabeast
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Antipasta on Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:20 am

Oh no, I've been reading. It's interesting to watch you all call me stupid, as you speak freely of attempts to remove hair by aggressive masturbation, and then resorting to plucking... The kind of topic, say, 6th graders might have.

Yes, I can clearly see how intelligent you all are, and how enlightened you've become.

Nevermind the fact you worship a flying spaghetti monster. One cannot even mention such verbiage without chuckling at least a little at the sheer idiocy.

And yes, I'm sure I'm not Christian. What ever makes you think I am?

Oh because all this senselessness was created to ruse Christians primarily, that's why. (ID)
Basic understandings of our ideals will prove to display the insatiable feelings that are kept deeply inside of us...
Antipasta
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:30 am

Aww, isn't this guy cute? Can we keep him Cap? Pleeese? We could have so much fun...... :)

:D

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby MPTrooper on Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:44 am

Huh. So seeing as how you don't understand satire, you'll of course be ignoring all the FSM stuff (like I mostly do) and will instead comment on our political section right? Or perhaps you'll take you're intolerant views and grace our Section on Religion with your highly intelligent and thought provoking views.

I can hardly wait! No doubt you will challenge me with becoming this boards most outspoken member!
MPTrooper

Postby Duke on Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:43 am

See, the Trooper agrees with me! Let's let him stay! It'll be so much fun!!! :mrgreen:

:roll:

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby SC-Pastafarian on Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:26 pm

Antipasta-
The responses you are referring to that are so "6th graderish" are made in the image of your post. If you would like to start a new, more intelligent post, then I'm sure you would get the much more mature responses that all of these people typically make. We all love a good debate, and if you would like to start one of those, there are a number of serious areas of the forum where you can start any kind of debate you'd like. However, if the post you make there resembles anything like what you've written up here... its not going to last long.

Clearly you still have not taken anything I have stated to heart. You still have not posted in the Standards and Practice section (which is where you are to make your first post). If this post is where you're taking the basis of our members intelligence, I'm sure you haven't ventured to any serious part of the forums. And you still have clearly learned NOTHING about what the FSM is all about.

-SC-P

And in regards to his name. I think you all are reading into it way too much. We "worship" pasta. He wishes genocide against us. He is therefore the anti-pasta, not a part of the meal that doesn't contain pasta.
In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.
-Konrad Adenauer
SC-Pastafarian
Bucatini Buccanneer

Location: Holding an empty mug to the mouth of a beer volcano.

Postby Antipasta on Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:40 pm

Posted in the thread you directed me to.

I would like to direct eveyone's attention to a more civil and complete debate/explanation.
http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7006

Additionally, I would like to retract my statements of genocide. That was completely inappropriate. I don't wish that sort of thing on anyone. I won't make excuses about it simply being a bad day, I was just out of line.
Basic understandings of our ideals will prove to display the insatiable feelings that are kept deeply inside of us...
Antipasta
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Capellini on Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:35 pm

Duke wrote:See, the Trooper agrees with me! Let's let him stay! It'll be so much fun!!! :mrgreen:

Duke

As has recently been evidenced by other members, you have to actually break rules to be banned, and it isn't against the rules to just be boring, obnoxious, and stereotypically misinformed.

So yes, you can keep him for now. But the minute he pees on the carpet, he's gone.
True terror lies in the futility of human existence.

Malcolm Reynolds is my co-pilot.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby Duke on Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:51 pm

Oh goodie! Thanks, Cap! :)

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby MPTrooper on Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:34 pm

Can I name him Mr Spanky?
MPTrooper

Postby Capellini on Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:34 pm

MPTrooper wrote:Can I name him Mr Spanky?

You can try.
True terror lies in the futility of human existence.

Malcolm Reynolds is my co-pilot.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby Tahin on Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:59 am

Mr. Spanky, eh? Can I pet him?

Wait... the part about genocide was edited out? Come on; a little genocide never hurt anyone- Er...

But seriously, leave the troll alone. Or perhaps we should preach a bit to him; he is obviously horribly misinformed.
Tahin
Conchigliette Convert

Previous

Return to All Things FSM