How does FSM feel about this?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

How does FSM feel about this?

Postby CMax on Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:07 pm

I don't know if this was ever shown here before or not - personally, I am offended and disgusted; unless it's ok, then I am gleeful and giddy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpEM57w4_NU

Seems this person is both ignorant against Pastafarianism and Islam.
CMax
Ziti Zealot

Postby Duke on Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:28 pm

I really, really doubt that is approved in any way, shape or form.

I also wonder what kind of vapid sicko made that up.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby CMax on Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:21 pm

I don't think she's a sicko - - she's just an idiot insulting two religions at once. She thinks she's being funny, cute, cutting edge, and entertaining - - when it comes off more as just assinine and pathetic.

Is anyone here good with animation? We need a FSM cartoon where he bad mouths her over ignorant things.

"I wouldn't let you anywhere near my Holy Meatballs, nor would I waste the effort to send out one of my noodly appendages to save you from drowning after one of the pirate ships threw you off!

"And I know why you wear that head garb. It is because you are covered with zits and blackheads - - and no amount of Jessica Simpson Proactiv zit cream can help you!"
You'll never realize how great a cardboard box is until you are naked and it's all you have
CMax
Ziti Zealot

Postby Duke on Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:04 pm

CMax wrote:I don't think she's a sicko - - she's just an idiot insulting two religions at once. She thinks she's being funny, cute, cutting edge, and entertaining - - when it comes off more as just assinine and pathetic.

Is anyone here good with animation? We need a FSM cartoon where he bad mouths her over ignorant things.

"I wouldn't let you anywhere near my Holy Meatballs, nor would I waste the effort to send out one of my noodly appendages to save you from drowning after one of the pirate ships threw you off!

"And I know why you wear that head garb. It is because you are covered with zits and blackheads - - and no amount of Jessica Simpson Proactiv zit cream can help you!"

I think anyone who would take the time to think that up, act it out, and put it on YouTube doesn't have something right in the noggin, but maybe that's just me. Seems a little depraved.

I don't think that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is one to badmouth people. Turn the other cheek, I say. I don't think this little movie even matters enough to warrant a response.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby SC-Pastafarian on Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:04 pm

Has anyone watched any of ther other videos?

**loony sign**
In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.
-Konrad Adenauer
SC-Pastafarian
Bucatini Buccanneer

Location: Holding an empty mug to the mouth of a beer volcano.

Return to All Things FSM