'pataphysics and Flying Spaghetti Monster

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

'pataphysics and Flying Spaghetti Monster

Postby MiseEnAbime on Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:56 pm

I am a 'pataphysician and I've discovered today that, actually, 'pataphysics announced the revelation of FSM in the late XIX century. Try to do some google search about 'pataphysics and you can understand.
My theory is that 'pataphysics is the epistemology of Flying Spaghetti Monster and can demonstrate that the FSM theory is strictly scientific.

Cornagiduglia!
MiseEnAbime
Conchigliette Convert

Re: 'pataphysics and Flying Spaghetti Monster

Postby E.Raser on Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:50 am

MiseEnAbime wrote:My theory is that 'pataphysics is the epistemology of Flying Spaghetti Monster

Not at all !!!
If pataphysics is defined as " the science of imaginary solutions which symbolically attributes the properties of objects, described by their virtuality to their lineaments ".

Kant distinguished 4 categories of Nothing.
1) Ens rationis, concept emty without object
2) Nihil privativum, object empty of a concept
3) Ens imaginarium, intuition empty without object
4) Nihil negativum, object empty without concept

" Il nihil privativum, n° 2, invece e l'ens imaginarium , n° 3, sono vuoti dati di concetti. Se la luce non fosse data ai sensi , non ci si potrebbe rappresentare neanche il buio, e, se non fossero percepiti esseri estesi, non ci si potrebbe rappresentare neanche lo spazio. Tanto la negazione quanto la semplice forma dell'intuizione, senza un reale non sono oggetti "
( Critica della Ragion Pura, pag 289, Laterza, 1963 )
:shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish:
The theory of strings is meta-physics , only because should it be necessary an accelerator greater than galaxy MilkyWAy to see a string.
It is meta-physics because Our Prophet Bobby henderson saw it first as a Flying Spaghetti Monster, without any transubstantiation of the Bread of the Son.
But its motor could be something like the Tao,
2°, object empty of a concept.
Pataphysicians are our pleasant cousins , onanists, of 3° ens imaginarium :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :fsm_yarr:
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby MiseEnAbime on Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:51 pm

We can consider that the object of 'pataphysics as science is not an imaginary object. what is imaginary is the solution itself.

Also, 'pataphysics is the science of exceptions. when I read that FSM change continously the result of experiments (like in the famous example of the carbon-14 -quoting henderson - "For example, a scientist may perform a carbon-dating process on an artifact. He finds that approximately 75% of the Carbon-14 has decayed by electron emission to Nitrogen-14, and infers that this artifact is approximately 10,000 years old, as the half-life of Carbon-14 appears to be 5,730 years. But what our scientist does not realize is that every time he makes a measurement, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is there changing the results with His Noodly Appendage.")

'pataphysics is also the science that we invented because we needed so much - and I think that somewhere in Kansas School Board someone needed 'so much' FSM.

of course, we 'pataphysician (particularly kabbalist marxist 'pataphysician) are onanist, and proud of being it.

I note also other anticipations.
We know that the symbol of pere Ubu navel is a spiral. if you try to eat spaghetti with a fork and the usual movement, you can clearly see a spiral.

Painter Enrico Baj painted a lot of 'generals'. very similar to pirates.

I need to study the philosophical meaning of that but I'm sure that derrida said something about it.
MiseEnAbime
Conchigliette Convert

Postby E.Raser on Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:08 pm

MiseEnAbime wrote:We can consider that the object of 'pataphysics as science is not an imaginary object. what is imaginary is the solution itself.

I cannot understand this.
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby MiseEnAbime on Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:09 pm

really a patareply! or pastareply?
MiseEnAbime
Conchigliette Convert

Postby MiseEnAbime on Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:12 pm

sqrt(-1)=i
-1 is not imaginary
i it is!
MiseEnAbime
Conchigliette Convert

Postby E.Raser on Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:29 am

MiseEnAbime wrote:sqrt(-1)=i

What ?
To day, 6 dec 2006, here in Ancona-Falconara
+24 °C
(-1 ) ^ 1/2 = i is only immaginary :mrgreen:
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby MiseEnAbime on Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:36 pm

una pata-temperatura!
MiseEnAbime
Conchigliette Convert

Postby E.Raser on Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:55 am

MiseEnAbime wrote:una pata-temperatura!

- 273 °C = una piratesca temperatura :mrgreen:

Well, in the evolution vs ID debate , a black beast , besides Richard Dawkins, is Jacques Monod.
In the book "il caso e la necessità" , 1971,EST,pag 41, he wrote that marxist kabbalist pataphysician need
A PERFECT MIRROR.
which throws back 100% of light and does not change left with right, :mrgreen:

Well, in 1998, John D. Joannoupoulos, of MIT of Boston, USA, built a perfect mirror , which throws back 100% , about, but change left with right.

In 1989, E.Raser, it is me, participated to The Rolex Award for Enterprise 1990,with the project "life-boats seeming, without brakes, for galactic travels " registered under No 5-B 12039, 7th december 1988, and retired 1th december 1989.
Retired because I have a worst opinion of judges,commissioners, awards and so on, and did not want that anybody judge my project.

:shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish:
Well, shortly.
The UFO leaves from planet Rainier, in M51 galaxy, nella costellazione dei Cani da Caccia,the planet where object become better by use, leave as a simple airplane.
When it is far, in its realtive space, it uses the proton 4th structure of its body and accelerate.
The transformation of form it is complete, by definition.
the internal bend it is the body of UFO
the external bend it is the new surface of space.
supposing that a ray of light engraves in the Nothing of A (pag 15/4) it is impossible to say "a priori" if it'll be annihilated or reflected.
In the first case the Nothing of A it is a blackbody unbecoming, in the second case a mirror perfect.
in every case it is good anti-bomb-H.
I believe that the usual UFO we see , in their classic form of flying discs, are the appearence of external space.
If it is a perfect mirror does not change right with left, and pirates :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: with our pleasant cousins kabbalist marxist pataphysician onanist :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
1th december 2006 I discover that "le strutture archetipali del mondo fisico" di Leonardo Chiatti- Di REnzo Editore, writes that dynos died from this UFO of Nothing ofA, and we, the pirates :fsm_yarr: :fsm_yarr: are not immaginary beings.
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby neeter on Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:47 am

:worship:
[quote="MiseEnAbime"]We can consider that the object of 'pataphysics as science is not an imaginary object. what is imaginary is the solution itself.

I wondered what the name of the type of physics string theory came from.

Watching Arthur C. Clark explain a bit of string theory to set up the Mandelbrot Set (I hope I spelled that right) was fascinating, and makes a lot of sense.

The Church of The Flying SM makes a kind of funny sense, too.
All HAil His Noodliness!
Ramen
neeter
neeter
Ziti Zealot

Return to All Things FSM