Being created in his image

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Being created in his image

Postby aeons93 on Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:18 pm

I noticed something; people say when a higher being creates something, it is created in their image. example, christan god created his people to resemble him, a human looking thing. Well, i noticed that maybe FSM created us in his image. What makes us up? cells. what makes cells so important?, the DNA in them or the chromosomes for another word. When u look at a cell, it resembles a plate of spaghetti. It is a circle with the chromosomes in the middle, which look exactly like spaghetti. So, maybe FSM created the cells in his image and they turned out to be us unexpectly or maybe he just knew they would soon.
So we were created in his image, just in a more complex and not to easy way to see.
RAmen!!!! :fsm_yarr:
aeons93
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:41 pm

see, if anyone looks hard enough, you can see the noodly one in all aspects of almost all life.

look at tree roots, or tree brances. relatively noodly, no?

octopuses? (octopi?) perhaps they are as holy as the pirates.

look at the entire galaxy. noodelic in its on way, am I not right?

clearly it is the work of his noodly appendage.

~Qwerty
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby iEmcee on Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:46 am

Some people can move very noodleish. Maybe he ment for them to be higher beings?
- iEmcee

:worship: :fsm:
iEmcee
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:22 am

It is possible, though if so, then it is not to be a being superior to us or normal people, but simply normal people with badass noodelic ability.

don't wanna plant the seeds for genocide or anything...

~Qwerty
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby E.Raser on Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:48 am

iEmcee wrote:Some people can move very noodleish. Maybe he ment for them to be higher beings?

Don't ask me, Eminence.
Please write and ask to

Prof. Roberto Fondi fondi@unisi.it
who will speaks about "the origin of shapes and the debate about evolution " next Friday :worship: :worship: :worship: 1 december, at 17,00 pm o'clock in the greatest ID debate
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby JustGuess on Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:31 pm

Superstrings and DNA, the most basic components of matter, energy, and life are both noodley in nature. This is a sign of Flying Spaghetti Monsters will and awesome power.

:worship:
:worship: :worship:
:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:
:worship: :worship:
:worship:
JustGuess
Ziti Zealot

Image and Likeness idea

Postby ClearThinker on Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:24 pm

some religions in the world today claim that we were created in the image and likeness of their chosen god. i would like to propose an alternative that is in keeping with our faith and provides a plausible explanation to refute the claim made by some that the FSM could not have created the universe becuase man made spaghetti.

it is not man who was created in the image and likeness of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. instead, what we often think of as the food spaghetti was, in fact, created in His image and likeness; an homage, if you will.

we believe that in the process of preparing spaghetti, it does in fact become the pasta and meatballs of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. by taking Him into our bodies, we become one in the flesh.

he who knows the Flying Spaghetti Monster shall never know hunger.
The only sacred truth is that there are no sacred truths.
ClearThinker
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Cuddly_Carpy on Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:56 pm

I am a Student, and therefore when I go to univerity I shall be living on a noodly existence.... Therefore He promotes higher education :)
Cuddly_Carpy
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Return to All Things FSM