22th december 2006

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

22th december 2006

Postby E.Raser on Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:05 pm

www.globalorgasm.org

For that day my goliardic organization will ask to Parliament the re-opening extraordinary of brothels, closed 20th september 1958
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Re: 22th december 2006

Postby E.Raser on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:44 am

E.Raser wrote:
For that day

In Italy this happening does not work.
In Bologna, as soon as noticed of the event Wehrmacht has had ejaculations precocious, and has send wrong thoughts to submarines in the Gulf :mrgreen:
One dau is not enought for us.
So temporary program could be:
22/12 globalorgasm.org
23/12 pilgrimage to sanctuaries of Blessed Virgin Mary and seminaries on base isolation in Loreto
24/12 10,00 0'clock in Rome to spread the ashes of lates :mrgreen: and to ask the re-opening extraordinary of brothels
24,00 o'clock to affix a blue flake at the door of churches, to sign that a Savior is born and He is born male
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Re: 22th december 2006

Postby E.Raser on Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:54 am

E.Raser wrote:24/12 10,00 0'clock in Rome to spread the ashes of lates :mrgreen: and to ask the re-opening extraordinary of brothels

Yesterday in Rome 2.000.000 citizens in Piazza SAn Giovanni.
The message was :" I Casini ritornino subito"
So the date 22 december 2006 is the last useful day for return of casini.
In merito poi alla vexata quaestio se l'On. Vladimiro Guadagno debba usufruire dei cabinetti della Camera dei Deputati riservati alle donne, o a quelli riservati agli uomini, il massaggio, ineccepibile, era :
"Luxuria pisciati addosso "
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby anthrobabe on Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:27 pm

E.

I :worship: :worship: you second only to his noodliness!
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby E.Raser on Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:21 am

anthrobabe wrote:E.

I :worship: :worship: you second only to his noodliness!

I can have the role of 100th monkey ( see Lyall Watson in Life Tide about monkeys Macaca Fuscata ) : a classical example of Synchronicity.
But I do not have the role of "one finger under God"
Usurps this role in Italy Prodi's Government and Magistracy which aids and abets.
I do not participate to the globalorgasm of 22th december , for remonstrance against the closing of brothels of 20 september 1958, while Government makes laws to marry homosexuals.
I'll bring into action Synchronicity by the software "Luxuria pisciati addosso " " Lust piss on your pants " ROFLWPIMP :worship: :worship:
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Return to All Things FSM