How Do We Best Serve The FSM Himself?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

How Do We Best Serve The FSM Himself?

Postby THR0 on Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:51 am

With a Rich Tomato Sauce, or a Garlic and White Wine Sauce?

I bought a packet of His Omnipotence a few days ago and haven't yet thought of a way to eat him.

Also, does he have to be a guy all the time? I hate the thought of eating anything that isn't a girl, y'know? Doesn't have the same satisfaction for me.

Finally, and arguably most importantly, will I be offending the Lord FSM if I overcook him? It's just I don't like 'al dente'.

Help is required, lest I be damn'd to a place without Beer volcanoes and Stripper factories!!

Actually forget it. I'll just have a risotto. Merely a lesser God, who will be worshiped by some future rebellious, off-shoot faction of the Church of FSM.
THR0
Conchigliette Convert

Postby iEmcee on Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:50 am

Any choice you make will be the right one, his noodly appendages will guide you through :fsm:
- iEmcee

:worship: :fsm:
iEmcee
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:38 am

the Pasta we cook and eat today generally isn't considered to actually BE the FSM, but rather more a representation. some believe the FSM gave us a food in his form as a gift, others say Noodles evolved naturally (wait, what?) and he decided to represent himself in that that form.

whatever the case, Pasta is obviously important. the FSM is a forgiving deity. if you over-cook him, he will understand.

and theres been debate over the FSM's gender. in all honesty I doubt he has one, but its so ingrained in my mind by the general masses of one male god. that its a little hard to stop.

some say the meatballs are more like testicles and the noodles are, y'know. but perhaps the meatballs are breasts?

but really, I doubt he cares what you call him.

~Qwerty
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Return to All Things FSM