The Ninjaccolt

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The Ninjaccolt

Postby Ninjaccolt on Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:27 pm

As Christianity has the Occult, FSM will have the Ninjaccolt
Do you think that ninjas are better than pirates? it's okay!
There are five commandments in this new branch of pastafarianism

1) Honor the FSM - the ninjaccolt still worships the FSM, but we accept the ninja as our sacred teachers

2) Anyone who teaches anyone else about the FSM must be in ninja garab

3) Act like a ninja - If we run out of ninjas, the Earth will freeze. Have you ever seen a ninja in the ice age? Didn't think so. (ha! I did't even need a graph)

4) Do not fight pirates - The FSM made them too. There must be balance. If there are too many pirates, the earth will get too cold. If there are too many ninjas, the earth will get too hot.

5) Don't go to ebaum's world - that guy is a thief
Hail the demonic ninja dieties!
Ninjaccolt
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Kris1991 on Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:34 pm

I like your Yin-Yang ideas, having Pirates and Ninjas balance each other.

I often do covert propaganda work at night, in those missions I dress as a Ninja due to the efficiency at night tasks.

I still prefer Pirates, but my experiences with the Ninja way have caused me to favor equalizing them. Perhaps I will be a Ninja-Pirate.
-€h®i$ the Ninja/Pirate/Hippie

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help the bunny gain world domination. C&P him into your signature.
Kris1991
Ziti Zealot

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:48 pm

YAY! Schizm time! :mrgreen:
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Kris1991 on Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:55 pm

What if I'm not schizophrenic...?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Kris1991
Ziti Zealot

Re: The Ninjaccolt

Postby Duke on Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:59 pm

Ninjaccolt wrote:As Christianity has the Occult, FSM will have the Ninjaccolt
Do you think that ninjas are better than pirates? it's okay!
There are five commandments in this new branch of pastafarianism

1) Honor the FSM - the ninjaccolt still worships the FSM, but we accept the ninja as our sacred teachers

2) Anyone who teaches anyone else about the FSM must be in ninja garab

3) Act like a ninja - If we run out of ninjas, the Earth will freeze. Have you ever seen a ninja in the ice age? Didn't think so. (ha! I did't even need a graph)

4) Do not fight pirates - The FSM made them too. There must be balance. If there are too many pirates, the earth will get too cold. If there are too many ninjas, the earth will get too hot.

5) Don't go to ebaum's world - that guy is a thief

First of all, did you read the FAQ?

http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3517
Furthermore
The Flying Spaghetti Monster has come to our prophets and told them that Pirates prevent global warming and bring down the global temperature. The Flying Spaghetti Monster has also said that the Pirate is a very holy being. This does not mean we have anything against Ninjas(I am one), but according to the Flying Spaghetti Monster's Sacred Word, teachers of the faith should be in pirate garb. He makes no note of Ninja garb.

But, you know, feel free to get your own forum. :wink: :roll:

Kris: Ninja-Pirate is the way to go. :fsm_ninja:

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Kris1991 on Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:22 pm

I now officially declare myself a Pirate/Ninja/Hippie.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Kris1991
Ziti Zealot

Postby Duke on Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:37 pm

Great! Ninja-Pirates now have a thread:

http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic ... 295#180295

Welcome! :mrgreen:

:fsm_yarr: :fsm_ninja: :fsm_yarr: :fsm_ninja:

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Ninjaccolt on Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:11 pm

It seems like ninjas and pirates are just too different to be combined, like apples and oranges. Either you are ninja, or pirate. If pirates are holy, then ninjas are unholy. We ninjacoltists accept this, in order to keep the balance of the universe in check.
Hail the demonic ninja dieties!
Ninjaccolt
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:30 pm

No, that's where your wrong. Apples and oranges can be combined: Ever had a smoothie? And which would you rather have, an apple, an orange or a smoothie?

See, there are many aspects that Ninjas and Pirates have in common, such as bloodthirstiness and a thing for weapons. If Pirates are holy, who says Ninjas are unholy? The Flying Spaghetti Monster has never mentioned it. The Flying Spaghetti Monster has also never said that Ninjas keep the universe in check.

It seems a dangerous philosophy, that Pirates bring the temperature down and Ninjas raise it up. If the temperature is getting to high, why not kill Ninjas? It's that kind of thinking that I'd rather avoid.

But I still think that Ninja-Pirates are the way to go:

http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic ... 390#180390

:mrgreen:

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Return to All Things FSM