So, Ninjas...

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

So, Ninjas...

Postby Ed Nut on Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:59 pm

where do the Ninjas come into the Pastafarian beliefs?
Ed Nut
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Warlord of Elephants on Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:15 am

Please post here first: http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic ... start=1560 There are many Ninja/Pirates and Pirate/Ninjas who will go over it with you. Sincerely The Warlord of Elephants
"I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit; it's the only way to be sure."

I devoured my 'good' twin in utero

"Doctor Evil! I didn't spend six years in evil medical school to be called "Mister," thank you very much."
Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Re: So, Ninjas...

Postby Duke on Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:10 pm

Ed Nut wrote:where do the Ninjas come into the Pastafarian beliefs?

Ninjas do not have a direct link into Pastafarian beliefs, but there are plenty Pastafarian Ninjas, such as myself (I'm a Ninja-Pirate: The best of both worlds).

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby dabeast on Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:19 pm

I'd say ninjas are quite high in the order indeed. It is a rare few who can bring the mastery of the dark killing arts to the open seas. They are majestic and dead, the dread PrivateerNinja :fsm_ninja: :fsm_yarr:
Image[/URL]
Cyanide & Happiness @
dabeast
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Re: So, Ninjas...

Postby Duke on Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:23 pm

By the way, Ed Nut, Ninja-Pirates now have a thread, in case you have any questions:

http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6853
:fsm_ninja: :fsm_yarr:

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Max the Globking on Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:42 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Hari Krishnas, who, according to the Gospel, are descended of ninjas, nearly destroy the pirate race? Ninjas are bad news, through and through.
Max the Globking
Ziti Zealot

Postby Duke on Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:47 am

I'm afraid you're mistaken: the book describes the Hari Krishnas as "bastards", i.e. a bastard Ninja sect. The Ninjas do not condone the actions of these Hari Krishna "bastards".

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Max the Globking on Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:15 am

Nope. The Ninjas and Krishnas are directly related. Check "Of Pasta and Pirates" on p. 55
Max the Globking
Ziti Zealot

Postby Duke on Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:51 pm

That's my source. They are referred to as "bastards", and they are known to be a mutant sect of Ninjas, shunned and disowned by the Ninja hierarchy, and disregarded by everyone else.

Speaking as a member of the Ninja hierarchy, those Hari Krishnas are bastards.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Max the Globking on Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:52 pm

That's not in the Gospel. Until the FSM himself reveals it, I won't bvelieve anything you say on the subject. It's not your fault that you're part ninja, but you can't change history.
Max the Globking
Ziti Zealot

Postby Duke on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:05 pm

If you read carefully, it is in the Gospel.

I don't need to change history. Ninjas remain righteous. Break-off sects of Ninjaism do not in any way tarnish the Ninja's honorable history. There is no reason to be intolerant towards a part of the community for something that they have nothing to do with, something they did not begin or participate in.

Throughout history, the Ninjas and the Hari Krishnas have warred. The Great Asian Wars (which the history books tend to leave out) were a series of devastating wars instigated by the Hari Krishnas in their disgusting grabs for power. They were defeated soundly.

Since then the Ninjas have been aiding Pirates in the war against these Hari Krishna jerks, fighting side by side. The hybrid Ninja-Pirates have arisen from this.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Return to All Things FSM