Where does FSM stand on same-sex marriage?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Where does FSM stand on same-sex marriage?

Postby Brother Boyardee on Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:31 am

Anyone know what the stance of His Noodly Goodness is on same-sex marriage?

I'm not getting any younger, and it seems like a good way of doubling the pool of candidates.

- Brother Boyardee
Brother Boyardee
Ziti Zealot

Re: Where does FSM stand on same-sex marriage?

Postby Pastafarian Pirate on Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:59 am

Brother Boyardee wrote:Anyone know what the stance of His Noodly Goodness is on same-sex marriage?

I'm not getting any younger, and it seems like a good way of doubling the pool of candidates.

- Brother Boyardee

As an ordained Pastafarian Minister, I can let you know that this falls under the "Relaxed Moral Code" of Pastafarianism. Not an issue.

Also, see the 8 I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts, as they speak to this as well.

Go forth and ... uh... whatever... :)

:pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish:
Pastafarian Pirate
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Brother Boyardee on Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:53 pm

Good news, statistically speaking. Thanks PP. May His Noodly Goodness continue to bless thee.

- Brother Boyardee
Brother Boyardee
Ziti Zealot

Re: Where does FSM stand on same-sex marriage?

Postby Duke on Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:48 pm

Brother Boyardee wrote:Anyone know what the stance of His Noodly Goodness is on same-sex marriage?

- Brother Boyardee

Hey, Brother, the Flying Spaghetti Monster's a very tolerant and accepting deity.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Goat Starer on Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:03 pm

I would doubt the FSM stands on same sex marriages at all (although he may float above them occasionally)
Best regards

Goat

--------------------------

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw
Goat Starer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Aeger on Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:31 pm

Well, whether he stands or floats, I can tell you it is rarely on the same sex marriage twice.
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby afteryoudieyoucrpyourself on Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:02 pm

The F.S.M is tolorant to anyone as long as it's pure love go on F.S.M blesses You
Pastafarienism is as great as Blackbeards armpits were smelly
afteryoudieyoucrpyourself
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Duke on Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:53 pm

A good point of reference is the Eight "I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts" of Pastafarianism, you can find them in the book. :)

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Return to All Things FSM