Evolutionary Leader Goes Digital

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Evolutionary Leader Goes Digital

Postby Pirate Steve on Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:39 pm

Hi all, I have been a Pastafarian for around 6 months now, have read the book and enjoy (and am shocked by some peoples supposed arguements and short-sighedness), reading the arguements on the messageboards, but I thought it was about time I registered. So here I am.

I have been an active preacher of his noodlieness since I first discovered Bobby's website, and have tried to spread the word through my myspace pages and word of mouth(My mother thought I had joined a cult - and was seriously worried about my safety - bless)

Anyway, just read this on the bbc news website in the U.K. Charles Darwin's complete works have been published online.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6064364.stm

It seems those in favour of evolution have got worried about the number of converts to FSMism, and have decided to follow, our prophets online approach.

There are a few videos and the link to the website is available there to.

8)

RAmen
Pirate Steve
Conchigliette Convert

Postby PsiPro on Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:42 pm

Please post in the START HERE thread :) And this has been posted before, directly link is http://darwin-online.org.uk/ for anyone looking.
PsiPro
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Pirate Steve on Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:52 pm

Thanks PSIpro, I hadn't noticed that this had already been put up. Have reposted in the n00b section

Pirate Steve
Pirate Steve
Conchigliette Convert

Postby PsiPro on Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:17 pm

Welcome, come and sit around the stipper factory with us any time.
PsiPro
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Return to All Things FSM