Pasta at White House Prayer Breakfasts

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pasta at White House Prayer Breakfasts

Postby PastaServer134 on Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:25 pm

Dearly Beloved,

It has come to my attention that Pasta is not regularly served at the White House Prayer Breakfasts. This a baltant slap at our beliefs, and must be put right. How can prayer be effective without Pasta?:cry:

Our Way deserves its fair representation at these religous events (note: not trying to interfere in politics, here) so I :worship: humbly ask all here to send email to the White House demanding that Pasta be served at ALL prayer breakfasts (in the delicious name of :D), and at any other religous undertakings.
Pastafarianism: Faith you can twirl on a fork.
May the caloric content of your Pasta not exceed the nutritional value to your filet of soul.
PastaServer134
Ziti Zealot

Postby PsiPro on Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:55 pm

Remeber to post in the START HERE thread. Also you just need to click on the emoicon you want to put in, not copy and paste it.

Welcome :fsm_rock:
PsiPro
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Pwnerade on Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:32 am

I sent the White House a question thingy:

"The National Prayer Breakfasts hosted by the president are said to represent every religion. Has my religion, Pastafarianism, been properly represented? I would suggest the serving of pasta."

I wonder if I'll get a response . . . :?
RAmen
Pwnerade
Conchigliette Convert

Postby afteryoudieyoucrpyourself on Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:56 pm

Pasta is not directly our holy food He takes form as a Giant Spagetti Monster but He tastes like any meal You want so I want some Steak and Prawns to be served every day at the whitehouse but it MUST look like Pasta
Pastafarienism is as great as Blackbeards armpits were smelly
afteryoudieyoucrpyourself
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Return to All Things FSM