FSMism makes Nationstates

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

FSMism makes Nationstates

Postby Aeger on Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:43 pm

Nationstates is a simulated political game in which the player changes the face of a nation through daily issues wherein he/she is asked to solve a moral delimma however he/she sees fit. Today one of my issues (about musicians who made fun of a god through music) included this:

Speaking anonymously and from hiding, one of the musicians says, "It was just meant to be a joke! I never thought that they'd take it so seriously. I just wanted to give them a little ribbing like I do the other major religions of Pastafarianism and Frisbeetarianism." Buffy Trax glances over their shoulder to see if anyone is watching, "Please don't try to figure out who I am. I'm scared for my safety. The government should protect my freedom to insult whomever I want. Freedom of speech should hold nothing sacred, not even God."

Oh yes, we are famous.
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Captain Noobhead on Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:20 pm

That was a great parliament meeting. :o

At first I had thought that somehow the religion was imput into the details when I first created the nation, but then my friend created hers the other day and there was no religion field. And so basically Pastafarianism is famous. :mrgreen:
Captain Noobhead
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Duke on Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:37 am

I've got a friend who plays Nationstates.

I can't believe those musicians could make fun of The Flying Spaghetti Monster! That's so disrespectful, I mean the Flying Spaghetti Monster DID create those musicians.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Return to All Things FSM