Another Victory Against ID!

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Another Victory Against ID!

Postby Duke on Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:41 am

Intelligent Design shunned from science classes today in Michagen, when new education guidelines were set allowing evolution in science classes but not Intelligent Design.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/EDUCATION/10/10 ... topstories
LANSING, Michigan (AP) -- The State Board of Education on Tuesday approved public school curriculum guidelines that support the teaching of evolution in science classes -- but not intelligent design.

Good thing ID is out. Now we've got to start lobbying to get Pastafarianism in. :mrgreen:

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby anthrobabe on Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:26 am

Yeah!!!!!!!!
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby Pwnerade on Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:47 am

Woot logic!!!

You can't teach it in science class if it isn't science.
RAmen
Pwnerade
Conchigliette Convert

Return to All Things FSM