Car emblems???

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Car emblems???

Postby Sisteroni on Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:16 am

Does anybody know if there's a manufacturer who makes and sells a car emblem of Our Noodly Master devouring the "Jesus fish"? It seems to me I've seen one somewhere, but I'm unable to find one for purchase. :cry:

If you know where to get one, please let me know.
He touches; He has touched; He will have touched.
Sisteroni
Conchigliette Convert

Postby anthrobabe on Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:19 am

Hi
go to the main page at venganza.org and look at the FSM store link

also Darwin Fish.com should have some

but I say go through cafe press (which is the FSM store link from venganza.org) 1st and see what they have.

I have one-- it looks nice.
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby Goat Starer on Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:34 pm

I am one of the few people in Britain to have the FSM logo on the back of my car so if anyone sees a reddish orange skoda octavia with an emblem on the back say hello or beep your horn and make wired hand gestures at me (polite ones!)

If you see a bright yellow and blue van with a Darwin fish on the back say hi to my brother and confuse the hell out of him :D
Best regards

Goat

--------------------------

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw
Goat Starer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Return to All Things FSM