Give Me Strength My Noodly Sisters and Brothers

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Give Me Strength My Noodly Sisters and Brothers

Postby PsiPro on Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:55 pm

This noodly servant grows tired of the cheese grater of ignorance! My likness of the FSM has been erased on a daily basis from the dry board on my wall.

The noodler may ask for patience but I grow thin on said indulgence.

I need a 'Stamp of the Noodly Master' so I may stamp one on the door of the entire dorm floor!

Arr I need a pirate sayin' t' shout at this blasphemer when I catch him.

EDIT: I do not do justice to the FSM as ever time he is erased he reappears with a more vengful face.
PsiPro
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby SC-Pastafarian on Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:56 am

We got into it at work and make the pirate fish stencils and put them all over our lab.

And I did actually see someone had stenciled one into the bus stop bench as well.
SC-Pastafarian
Bucatini Buccanneer

Location: Holding an empty mug to the mouth of a beer volcano.

Postby anthrobabe on Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:24 am

yes,
perm marker and paint are nice
also put your FSM stuff on the inside of your vehicle or some nice well meaning person- who is not stupid like yourself- will remove it and replace it with a tract from their denomination( I call it vandalism but to each his own).

now I am not advocating illegal activites- be aware of what is and is not "legal"

there are some nice items and ideas at the venganza.org main page-- I have the big rasterized window poster(prints out on regular copy paper and then put together like a puzzle) in my living room window- I haven't been awakened early on a Saturday morning since I put it up.

:fsm:
:worship: :worship:
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Re: Give Me Strength My Noodly Sisters and Brothers

Postby Duke on Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:30 pm

PsiPro wrote:This noodly servant grows tired of the cheese grater of ignorance! My likness of the FSM has been erased on a daily basis from the dry board on my wall.

The noodler may ask for patience but I grow thin on said indulgence.

I need a 'Stamp of the Noodly Master' so I may stamp one on the door of the entire dorm floor!

Arr I need a pirate sayin' t' shout at this blasphemer when I catch him.

EDIT: I do not do justice to the FSM as ever time he is erased he reappears with a more vengful face.

Argh, matey, do not give up hope! I too live in a dorm, and I, too, have blessed the dry-erase board with His Likeness! But I had the same problem! So I put next to my illistration this caption: "Erase Not, or Thou Shall Be SMITED!!!

I also put the dorm head's signature next to it, just for good luck... :mrgreen:

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Re: Give Me Strength My Noodly Sisters and Brothers

Postby PsiPro on Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:31 pm

Duke wrote:"Erase Not, or Thou Shall Be SMITED!!!

TELL ME WHO TO SMITE O' LORD AND THEY SHALL BE SMOTEN!
PsiPro
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Duke on Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:54 pm

Matey: Smiting is the work of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, not of us mortal beings. Ramen.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby PsiPro on Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:46 pm

Homer Simpson be not a mortal but a divine tool of the FSM

EDIT: Hey now i'm "Maccheroncelli Missionary" I prefered Ziti Zelot
PsiPro
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Sylvie369 on Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:25 pm

Duke wrote:Matey: Smiting is the work of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, not of us mortal beings. Ramen.

Also the past tense of "smite" is "smot", not "smoten", right?
He who is not busy being born is busy dying -
Bob Dylan
Sylvie369
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Duke on Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:29 pm

Yes, it's to smite, to be smiting, and to have smote, I believe. :D

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby PsiPro on Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:54 pm

Sylvie369 wrote:"smoten"

WRONG! The Simpsons is the supreme source of all intelignece in the world (Sorta like the Hitchikers guide to the galaxy for our pathetic earth). The Simpsons says it is "smoten" therefore it is!

(At least i'm fairly sure that is the correct quote.)
PsiPro
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Capellini on Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:36 am

PsiPro wrote:Homer Simpson be not a mortal but a divine tool of the FSM

EDIT: Hey now i'm "Maccheroncelli Missionary" I prefered Ziti Zelot

Your title changes with your post count. It's a sign you're moving up in the ranks.
True terror lies in the futility of human existence.

Malcolm Reynolds is my co-pilot.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby PsiPro on Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:34 am

Capellini wrote:Your title changes with your post count. It's a sign you're moving up in the ranks.

I know, I still prefed Ziti Zelot. :)
PsiPro
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby NeferKa on Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:56 pm

Hm... If I were still and Resident Assistant in a dorm, I would make noodly or pirate door decorations for each resident! (Not the FSM him/herself, as that would cause religion issues, but a nice bowl of pasta or Jolly Roger would do!)
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby PsiPro on Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:53 pm

Muwahahahaha *evil thoughts*

My RA is slowly becoming a friend, she goes to CSU (Catholic Student Union) with me... I finally talked to her for more then 5min last night.

I spent about 2 hrs explaining what evolution acutally is, how evolution and a god fit togehter. How ID is bullshit. How ID and evolution do not work. How ID is not suposed to be genisis in pure ID theory. Again I explain how ID is bullshit.

I then inform her what the FSM is, why i promote it so.

She says... Oh...

I told her I love to talk about this stuff (and I do). My favoirte game is piss off the conservative using logic, no matter my belifes on the subject.... Perhaps this is the reason all the angry shouting christian people know me and think i'm going to hell.

I really hope I sparked her intrested in actually understanding more the other side of the argument, I hope to speak with her again on the subject.
PsiPro
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Duke on Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:16 pm

I'm quite good friends with all of our Resident Assistants (I'm weird that way).

I've taught the religiously indoctrinated about evolution, and even if they don't have much of a reaction at the scene, trust me, that sort of thing will make them think.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Next

Return to All Things FSM