Halloween Costume

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby KC Observer on Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:44 pm

Sunds great! make sure to post pic's.

BTW - why is it that you have my pic as your avatar????
The Pope
KC Observer
Mod

Postby SC-Pastafarian on Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:30 pm

Just seeing where brown-nosing will get me in the afterlife.
In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.
-Konrad Adenauer
SC-Pastafarian
Bucatini Buccanneer

Location: Holding an empty mug to the mouth of a beer volcano.

Postby Duke on Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:30 pm

Well, I haven't got any bright ideas.....

But I like yours! We gotta see the pics. :D

I'm going as a Mafioso.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:00 pm

I'm probably going as 'The Wanderer' from Diablo II, the video game.

cross between the hero from the first game, and Diablo the demon lord of terror.

heroic, AND Demonically badass. win-win situation.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:20 am

Seems cool and complicated. :D

I'm only dressing as a mafioso so I can wear a suit and talk in an accent for a day. :D

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:58 pm

not as complex as one would think... basically maybe some devil horns, cloak (which I already have), sword (can't find a good longsword these days), and some kind of wound on the forehead.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby anthrobabe on Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:29 pm

they are banning kids from wearing Captain Underpants costumes to school- I'm talking tights and then the underpants(big old Fruit of the Looms)-totally clothed persons and they are in high school.
hmmmmm
possibly a good idea as who knows what the sight of teenage girls costumed as Captain Underpants will do to the boys.
NOT
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby Ack on Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:14 pm

Im going as a pastafarian missionary. Im printing out tracts / pamphlets right now and putting on a white shirt, black pants, etc. With, of course, an eye patch and a Skull n' Crossbones Bandanna.

"Have you accepted the flying spaghetti monster as your personal lord and savior? Have I mentioned that our heaven has a stripper factory?"
/hands out flyer
Ack
Conchigliette Convert

Postby SC-Pastafarian on Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:29 pm

It's complete! With 2 hours to spare. Here are some pics:

In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.
-Konrad Adenauer
SC-Pastafarian
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:25 pm

NICE!

excelent choice for placement of the meatballs... not too suggestive.

what are those anyway? brown pom poms?

~Qwerty

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:55 pm

SC-Pastafarian wrote:It's complete! With 2 hours to spare. Here are some pics:

Superb costume, SC-P! Very, very clever!

Good luck spreading the Word!

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby SC-Pastafarian on Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:57 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:what are those anyway? brown pom poms?

~Qwerty

Yes... meatball placement was important.

I made them by making a ton of mini pom-pom things out of yarn and then sewing them to foam balls.
-Konrad Adenauer
SC-Pastafarian
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby NeferKa on Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:21 am

Great costume! I love the eye-stalks!
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Re: Halloween Costume

Postby Unbeliever on Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:30 pm

SC-Pastafarian wrote:So I'm going to try to be the FSM for halloween. Any ideas on how to put this costume together?

I know it's too late for Hollow Weenies, but here's an idea for next year that I just came across:

http://greenknitters.blogspot.com/2006/ ... -wear.html
The need for critical thinking is becoming critical, I'm thinking.
Bible Contradictions - by Category
God Not Found
Unbeliever
Ziti Zealot

Previous

Return to All Things FSM