Nationstates... again

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Nationstates... again

Postby Aeger on Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:56 pm

Yeah, I'm sure by now most people have heard of Nationstates. If you haven't, tis www.nationstates.net. It's a truly brilliant and unique game. I joined it a while back and moved to a region called the World Pastafarian Alliance. I love the game, unfortunately, nothing really happened at all in the region.

So, spurred on by mr Qwerty, I've created a new region entitled The Hill in honor of our own forum's glorious game of the same name (well, My Hill, actually). Tis very exciting, we'll actually be talking a great deal, and holding picnic lunches, and such things. Do go to Nationstates and make yourself a Nation. Tis great fun. Do so, now.
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby kiwimac on Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:51 am

I be the proud Ruler-for-Life of Emreggub. Part of Jethnea but looking for a new regional home.

Kiwimac
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes."
~ Gene Roddenberry ~
kiwimac
Conchigliette Convert

Return to All Things FSM