Pastafarian Beliefs

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pastafarian Beliefs

Postby diego on Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:25 pm

I have a speech I'm giving for one of my classes and in it I am going to include basic Pastafarian beliefs. I was hoping I could get a quick summary of them to insure I don't miss any important ones.

Thanks
diego
diego
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Aeger on Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:28 pm

Well, that the flying spaghetti monster created the world and put all evidence to the contrary in place to confuse us

you may want to include mr bobby prophet's beautiful logic regarding gravity being the FSM's noodly appendages pushing us down

I'm tired, that's all I can think of
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Connorc6291 on Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:14 am

Also add the pirates and global warming link and tolerance to all religions. Umm......I'm gonna grab my copy of the gospel.

...k...Friday's are holy days, carbon dating is incorrect because of the noodly appendage changing data...I don't know, it's late
Peace, Love and Unity

RAmen
Although the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power.-V
Connorc6291
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby diego on Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:28 pm

I would like to thank all those that helped me with my speech. its was about 4.5 minutes and I got 60/65 on it.
diego
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Return to All Things FSM