Im Back!

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Im Back!

Postby His Worshipper on Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:11 pm

well im back into this!
i stopped doing it for a while because i got bored but now im doing it again, well i was wondering, is it mandatory that we dress as a pirate for haloween or is it optional.. i was thinking of dressing as a noodle or a meatball
:worship: the FSM!
His Worshipper
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:21 pm

Wow.. you must have a really short attenti

Hey! Wanna go ride bikes?
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:53 pm

to ensure you don't get bored, try getting involved with something.

one member, Swashbuckler Saucy, literally ONLY posts in the Space Opera thread. I wish he posted more, but maybe he dosen't have the time.

lots of games to in Games and Fun Links to fill your email notification box!

and turn that on if you don't have it on and you forget to come sometimes.

unless you never check your email.

in which case it is bad.

yay! bikes!

mountain bikes, I presume, dr?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Bringerofpie on Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:55 pm

I really only have the time to post in the All Things FSM forum.
"Now watch this drive."
Bringerofpie
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:57 pm

try going to the topish right corner of the forum index, above the 'last post' and such. should be a link that says "posts since last visit" its about one forums worth, depending on how often you check. use it, you'll go quickly to active threads in many different forums, savvy?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Bringerofpie on Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:02 pm

Good idea.
"Now watch this drive."
Bringerofpie
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby jekka on Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:12 pm

uhh ya... i was reading this but then i got bored so i started looking at everyones pictures.....and dude the guy who made this post theres a kid in a truk and a guy in a truck and i dont get it?....and qwerty??? what???WHAT?????? i dont get it is it like goth or something.....and....THERE ARE MOTHERF*KIN SNAKES ON THAT MOTHERF*KIN PLANE!!!!

sorry.....i was just noticing.... :)
grab a fork, its pasta time!!!
jekka
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:15 pm

not goth, I just think vampires are cool...

and the truck is from Dad 'n Me, on newgrounds.com its a game where you play a kid... and beat up other kids... good stress relief actually.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Return to All Things FSM