WWFSMD Bracelet?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

WWFSMD Bracelet?

Postby omegagames on Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:34 pm

Are there currently any of these being sold? I have not seen them in the store, and it pains me that I cannot display my faith like the christians do. Hopefully I have just overlooked this, but otherwise, we need these in production!
omegagames
Conchigliette Convert

Postby anthrobabe on Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:40 pm

for starters look under "art and artistic adaptations"
:fsm_yarr:
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:39 pm

fashion your own! maybe iron on WWFSMD onto a shirt?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Bringerofpie on Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:23 pm

I thought that it was WWAPD.
"Now watch this drive."
Bringerofpie
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:02 pm

What
Would
A
Pirate
Do,

What
Would
The
Flying
Spaghetti
Monster
Do,

What
Would
A
Piece
Of
Pasta
Do,

its all really acceptable. if you want to be more piratey, go with WWAPD. or WWFSMD. really the question might depend on the situation.

say, theres a large, ferocious tiger about.

what would a piece of pasta do?

go limp.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Bringerofpie on Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:16 pm

I'm heavily into piracy, so...
"Now watch this drive."
Bringerofpie
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Captain Noobhead on Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:35 pm

Well, you could always get a livestong bracelet thing (wrist, right?) and flip it inside out and write a pirate message on it with a sharpie. :D
Captain Noobhead
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby NeferKa on Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:03 pm

You could also get those beads that have letters on them. It will take a few minutes to pick out the letters you need, but I think a beaded one would do nicely as well. Get some beading elastic (or thread/fishing line, and closures), the letter beads, and some other beads to finish the bracelet up with.
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Bringerofpie on Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:17 pm

You can also order customized livestrong style bracelets. (I think 500 is the minimum order).
"Now watch this drive."
Bringerofpie
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby anthrobabe on Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:25 pm

Captain Noobhead wrote:Well, you could always get a livestong bracelet thing (wrist, right?) and flip it inside out and write a pirate message on it with a sharpie. :D

Recycling is good
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby Connorc6291 on Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:39 am

I'm still thinking of taking a piece of string and putting some penne pasta (dried, although if you want to cook them, it makes a great snack) on it. Simple, cheap, and shows our devotion to FSM.
Peace, Love and Unity

RAmen
Although the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power.-V
Connorc6291
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Connorc6291 on Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:55 am

I wish I could actually wear the bracelet, but where I live, I would be rudely shunned. I really love Pastafarianism for their tolerance, but I hate my school for their lack of it. If my friends saw it, one question would lead to another and eventually my lack of "godliness" would be out. Oh well. I'll propagandize from behind the curtain. Excuse me for now, I need to find my curtain to hide behind.
Peace, Love and Unity

RAmen
Although the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power.-V
Connorc6291

Postby dabeast on Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:23 pm

Man if you're friends show that much intolerance maybe you should consider some new friends :(
Image[/URL]
Cyanide & Happiness @
dabeast

Postby EarthRise on Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:46 am

Connorc6291 wrote:I'm still thinking of taking a piece of string and putting some penne pasta (dried, although if you want to cook them, it makes a great snack) on it. Simple, cheap, and shows our devotion to FSM.

And it ticks off creationists too!
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby weefolk on Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:01 pm

I made a WWFSMD bracelet by cutting macaroni noodles in half and writing it on them. the result is very nice. i'll post a picture as soon as I get around to making one.
weefolk
Ziti Zealot

Next

Return to All Things FSM