Lego FSM Church!

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:12 am

Woot! I'm pretty useless at baking. Good match!

I'm already arranging to enslav... er, apprentice Qwerty as a cook for a summer when he finishes high school; hopefully I'll have something up and running by then.
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Duke on Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:17 pm

My Pastafarian friend is a pastry chef at a very nice restaurant, she could lend a hand. :)

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Cynicus on Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:19 pm

The resturaunts would definately be a delicious... mouth-watering... delectable idea (I really need to get some lunch). But they're only good for a certain size of person (ie: Humans) what about our minifig bretheren?

LEGO churches are an excellent idea, because it allows our small, yellow, plastic friends to hear the good word, and enjoy some fine (also plastic) cusine.
If I had a strainer
I'd Strain in the Mornin'
I'd Strain in the Evenin'
All over this wooooooorld
Cynicus
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Duke on Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:23 pm

Great for blueprints, too. :D

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Previous

Return to All Things FSM