Religious Experience

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Religious Experience

Postby Sinoda on Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:57 pm

In the past few weeks, I have begun to doubt the existence of His Noodlyness. Today, as I was driving home from camp I saw a Tacoma with the FSM's pirate fish on it. I feel as if I have been truly touched by His Noodly Appendage. Thank you Flying Spaghetti Monster. And if you live in Marshfield (Massachussets), and own a Tacoma with the Pirate-Fish on it, thank you.
What to put here....
Sinoda
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:15 pm

You are indeed lucky! I haven't seen another FSM car logo around here yet, but when I do I'll be thrilled. I have one on my car and I can sometimes see the people behind me pointing at it. Wonder if they have any clue what it's about.
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:17 pm

Reminder: MUST order my FSM stickon this weekend... I need to check with the SO to see if she prefers the 'Sushi' or the chili pepper for a second stickon. She DID want the 'Sushi', but the pepper might be more ethnically applicable (and is less offensive).
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:37 pm

yarrr... I'll have to remind my parents to try and get this... perhaps two, one for each car.

and I'll get anothe for when I get my liscence.... muahahahahaaaa.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:21 pm

Good idea. The more you order, the more reasonable the shipping and handling charge.
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Return to All Things FSM