Pastafarian Symbology in Pirates of the Carribean Two

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pastafarian Symbology in Pirates of the Carribean Two

Postby Shoeman on Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:00 pm

I've noted a few things in the two times I've seen it since Friday.

There is a Midget who is also a Pirate.

A giant monster with tentacles roams the ocean, apparently doing the bidding of Davy Jones. Sometimes it pulls down ships. Could this be an FSM reference?

Captain Jack Sparrow is the man.

I love this movie.

I'm sure there is more but this has all struck me as the most relevant.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Shoeman
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:02 pm

its well known that the Kraken and Cthuhlu are interpretations of the FSM. and Davey Jones is basically Cthuhlu in a pirate hat and the Kraken is, well, the Kraken. I noticed the Midget as well.

ooh. you know the part where they're being attacked by the Kraken, and they have to put the gunpowder in the net? then they run out of gun powder, so they end up having to put the Rum in.

it flies up, and explodes.

Beer, going upwards. gets very hot, explosions, fire.

volcano. lava goes upwards, is very hot, explodes, fire.

"it should be a dress or nothing. I happen to have no dress in my cabin"

stripperesque

same with the dress thing.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Taichi on Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:45 am

Let us give praise for the Midget Pirate, whose name be Marty!

Praise Marty the Pirate!, truly, he is most blessed amongst the FSM's chosen people!

I hope I have won the FSM's favor, by helping a midget at Wal-Mart the other day.....

he was 17, and did not have his ID, for which to buy a "M" rated Videogame, and so I helped him.......
Love the Faithful, Hate the Faith
Taichi
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:50 pm

how did he prove to you he was 17?

and just an F.Y.I, walmart is EEEVILLL.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Say what? on Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:57 pm

Could you please explain how a midget is directly related to FSM?
Say what?
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:40 pm

dude... did you even read the open letter?

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Taichi on Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:38 am

he didn't prove to me that he was 17, but Midgets, being in the FSM's favor, aren't prone to lying......
Taichi

Postby Say what? on Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:33 pm

yeah sorry... right after i said that i read the opening page.. my bad peoples, but that night i did help a midgit carry her grocreries to the car
Say what?
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:14 pm

isn't pasta usually served warm?

:D

I know, I know, I'm being a smartass.... wasn't that good of a joke anyway.

to all newbies; almost everyone has one problem before they get into the flow of things. if you're wrong and admit you're wrong, we make amends and move along. however... when you get stuck up and trollish, we gets closer to banning you.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:41 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:to all newbies; almost everyone has one problem before they get into the flow of things. if you're wrong and admit you're wrong, we make amends and move along. however... when you get stuck up and trollish, we gets closer to banning you.

Even if you've got 9000+ posts.
:D
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:42 pm

and just what is that supposed to mean, Doc?

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:50 pm

or easy....

I know, but I was just provoking him, like a good sibling. :wink:

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:55 pm

heh heh... thing is... you WOULD. :?

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Taichi on Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:31 pm

Hey, I ain't a noob, in the sense that I registered last year, but I admit I haven't been around much......

missionary work, and finishing my pirate outfit is a taxing practice! :D
Taichi

Next

Return to All Things FSM