FSM on Facebook

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

FSM on Facebook

Postby arkady on Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:36 pm

Facebook has now created 'global' groups where people from different networks can join. So far counted 2 global pastafarian groups :)

(did look for previous threads on Facebook but they all seem to be in 'Old Posts')
"Ankh-Morpork people, said the Guild, were hearty, no-nonsense folk who actually preferred chocolate made mostly from milk, sugar, suet, hooves, lips, miscellaneous squeezings, rat droppings, plaster, flies, tallow, bits of tree, hair lint, spiders and powdered cocoa husks. This meant that according to the food standards of Borogravia and Quirm, Ankh-Morpork chocolate was formally classed as 'cheese', and only escaped, through being the wrong colour, being defined as 'tile grout'."
arkady
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby concept on Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:31 pm

I have my own university-based FSM group.
- concept
concept
Ziti Zealot

Postby Captain Noobhead on Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:36 pm

Myspace is a gathering of idiots in general (no offence, I'm sure there are many intelligent people out there as well), considering almost 90% of bulletin posts I get are chain letters tell me to "respot dis or else u nevr find tru lov!!1".

But I'm thinking that the Facebook one might work out.
Captain Noobhead
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Alpaca on Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:34 pm

I have a myspace simply to be the rapping gagsta Ayatollah.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby arkady on Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:01 pm

Hehe, I've never bothered with myspace and only joined Facebook a few weeks ago after much pestering by friends. Favourite group i've seen so far (but not yet bothered to join) is 'Gay Marriage Killed the Dinosaurs', dedicated to that cause as we here are to ID... plus I've seen several accounts under names like 'The Doctor' and 'The Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal'.... both were grad students i think....
"Ankh-Morpork people, said the Guild, were hearty, no-nonsense folk who actually preferred chocolate made mostly from milk, sugar, suet, hooves, lips, miscellaneous squeezings, rat droppings, plaster, flies, tallow, bits of tree, hair lint, spiders and powdered cocoa husks. This meant that according to the food standards of Borogravia and Quirm, Ankh-Morpork chocolate was formally classed as 'cheese', and only escaped, through being the wrong colour, being defined as 'tile grout'."
arkady
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Return to All Things FSM