Praying to the FSM works!

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

cake

Postby NeferKa on Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:51 am

I did make a chocolate cake on Sunday... but between work and school, I haven't been home long enough to eat it. It's rather sad. I think when I get off of work this morning, I have some for breakfast. :)
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby St John the Blasphemist on Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:51 am

Yep it's true! I just did a semester of introductory Japanese and was way behind in my studies, so I prayed to the FSM to touch me and my exam paper with His Noodly Appendages, and surely enough, I got my results back today & found that I've passed and can go on to study next semester.

I only got the minimum percentage range to pass (50-64), but because of the piddly amount of study I did all semester, I know that His Noodlyness has been guiding me with His Noodly Appendages.

Thanks & Praise be to The Flying Spaghetti Monster!!

St John the Blasphemist
Saint of Divine Intervention
:worship: :fsm:
St John the Blasphemist
Lord of Linguini

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:36 am

Looks like The FSM gave you a break this time, but be sure to honor the favor by spending more time in the books next semester. The FSM helps those who help themselves.

I do admire you for studying Japanese. :D
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby St John the Blasphemist on Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:42 pm

Once again His Noodliness has touched me through prayer.

I have a Professional Writing assignment due Monday (30th) which I still have a long way to go on, so this morning I prayed for guidance through the touch of His Noodly Appendages.

I checked my email about an hour later & surely enough, the WRIT2000 Overlords have granted a week extension to not only me, but EVERYONE IN THE CLASS!!! I didn't even have to ask them - the only entity I asked was the FSM and within an hour I had my prayer answered.

How's that for speedy service??

Now I believe that praying to the FSM not only helps on an individual basis, but for the benefit of the whole. Does anyone else have more examples of miracles through prayer to His Noodliness?

Thanks and Praise to the FSM and His Noodly Appendages.
RAmen!!

St John the Blasphemist
Saint of Minimal Waiting Periods
:worship: :fsm:
St John the Blasphemist
Lord of Linguini

Obvious

Postby Randy Osgood on Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:28 am

Weird beard wrote:it all depends on if that actually was the FSM or Christian god trying to gain your faith

OBVIOUSLY Left to be YET Untouched by the FSM.

But that's an awesome story, I should start praying more, eh?

Yarr.
Finally - A religion that doesn't suck.
Randy Osgood
Ziti Zealot

Previous

Return to All Things FSM