UPDATE, and a bit o' piracy

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby NeferKa on Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:46 pm

The before and after photographs are a good idea!

Is there anyway you can add a plank? (It wouldn't have to be functional, but the symbolism would be fun.)
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby LibraLabRat on Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:00 pm

Well, as soon as my helmet gets here, it will get the first piratical treatment...I am painting a new heretical depiction on it.

Basically, I have a design that is part FSM and part jolly roger. I will be using a face like :D with crossed breadsticks behind it, or crossed swords, havent decided yet.

I have to take the scoot apart to replace the tires, so I will be removing the body panels at that time and painting them.

There will be an FSM on the front, and a Pirate Fish on the back. The whole thing is getting done in the best Ninja Pirate Gloss black I can find. I will also be adding some chrome accents and a few extra mirrors A La Quadrophenia.

Pictures to follow soon.

And the Monkey keel haul all the non believers. I believe my Monkey will be the effigy embodyment of the first midgit.
'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes."
-James Morrow
LibraLabRat
Humble Hermit

Postby LibraLabRat on Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:18 pm

Done with court. I am getting only part of my summer visitation, and it was quibbled with by my ex so as to be the most inconvenient as possible.

I am going to have to attempt to reconfigure my leave, get moved completely into my new house by this weekend, and try to come up with some new vacation ideas in a very short period of time.

Basically, it was a victory of sorts, but a painful one. Still waiting to find out what is going to happen with the modification of custody.
'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes."
-James Morrow
LibraLabRat
Humble Hermit

Previous

Return to All Things FSM