no joke..?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Goat Starer on Mon May 08, 2006 2:10 pm

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:
It wasn't that way at first. Bobby chose the original mods by participation, then watched for a week, and named an admin based on ability (NOT tech ability, people skills) and handed it all over...

My goodness Auntie! you were appointed for people skills? I cant wait for the rest of the story where we find out what happened to them :wink:

I jest of course! you are lovely.
Best regards

Goat

--------------------------

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw
Goat Starer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Goat Starer on Mon May 08, 2006 2:31 pm

given that fact alone you are doing a remarkable job to remain so cheerful! must be the famed tolerance of the FSM seeping out!
Best regards

Goat

--------------------------

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw
Goat Starer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon May 08, 2006 3:59 pm

howzzabout this then?

AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)! AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)! AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)! AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)! AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)! AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)! AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)! AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)! AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)! AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)! AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)! AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)! AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)! AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)! AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)!AL FOR MOD(when-we-need-one)!

ah? ah?

okay, I'll stop.

but who were the other contenders for admin?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Tickle on Mon May 08, 2006 4:15 pm

Based on the memberlist joined dates, my guesses are Capellini and KC Observer... Am I right?
Thought of the Day:

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." ~ Robert Byrne
Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Al Dante on Tue May 09, 2006 3:19 pm

If I [i]were[/] a mod, I'd have to say, "this thread has gone way off topic!"

ThereIsNoGod, are you still following this thread? Have we answered your questions to your satisfaction?

informationAL
Al Dante
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Griffin on Tue May 09, 2006 9:01 pm

Thread drift is an art form.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue May 09, 2006 9:20 pm

and I have a dread of thrift.

which is surprisingly on topic. at least, the current topic, not the original.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

PreviousNext

Return to All Things FSM