New Here, I just converted to FSM

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

New Here, I just converted to FSM

Postby MrScienceGuy on Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:28 am

Hello, I am a Ph.D student at McMaster university. I'm majoring in Biochemistry and have just recently discorvered the truth behind the universe :worship: :fsm:

I have a mission I am trying to acomplish, I want to get our superior / only true / most high religion listed on beliefnet.com. I believe we should be listed among the choices of all the different religions that exist. Please join me in writing to the administrators of the net and posting about our religion on their forms. Together we can help enlighted the world!
WWFSMD?
MrScienceGuy
Ziti Zealot

Postby yodaman23 on Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:45 am

Welcome Mr. Nye, I am very happy to have a famous person on this site. :D In all seriousness, welcome to the forums. Just remember to read the big Read First thing on the main site before serious posting and have fun. May our noodly master shine down on you.
Let you be touched by his noodly appendage.
RAmen
yodaman23
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby jdogmoney on Sat May 13, 2006 1:00 am

I'm looking, but I can't find a way to contact them...

:cry:

How will we spead His holy word?
The name...

jdogmoney is a misnomer. It's a little inside joke I've had going for a while, mocking all of the people who claim to be "street". I know, I know, it's not that funny, but...
jdogmoney
Ziti Zealot

Postby Al Dante on Sat May 13, 2006 11:50 am

Hey, they have a Loose Canon too! (It's apparently the name of a columnist-style blog at the site.)

Ours has a lot more pirates. :fsm_yarr:

- criticAL
Al Dante
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Return to All Things FSM