FSM vs Solar Eclipse

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:18 pm

Argh, I shall.

but we defintly need a new forum. perhaps a secret forum, but visible to others. so only a few can post so its not a cluttered forum. more of a gallery.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:45 pm

I could technically do it all myself. we could just create an announcement/sticky in All Things or something and I would just update one post. I could enlist "helpers" via PM, and they could PM me the thoughts/pictures.

so shall I just create a thread in All Things and have you Sticky it?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby orys on Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:30 pm

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:
If it's some of my nonesense, i'll translate. Just PM me with where I go off your screen, and i'll try to fill in the gaps.

Hmm. I think thats not a language problem. My friends from Poland, wich are much better then me in english, both can't catch your ideas too...
This signature should not have been viewed by young children
orys
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:34 pm

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:Let me visualize this...

(IOW Let me get my brain back in my head. I'm sneezing out the last few braincells...)

Yeah, let's do this tomorrow evening or Sunday 'K??

sure thing. if you're on at 2 AM I might be on then. although I'm not sure I want to see how your brain acts at that hour...

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:24 pm

ouch, you're going to overwork yourself. no wonder you've been acting..

...normally.

meh, I've been up since five. went to sleep at 11pm the night before...

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby orys on Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:29 am

This question is obstinately discuted between my friends (even if they aren't Pastafarians yet) - so I decided that it must be important enough to put an article on our new Turkey-expedition site :-)

http://knsa.info/turcja.php
orys
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Alpaca on Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:11 pm

Very nice. Bring back pictures, wouldja?
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby orys on Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:43 pm

Of corse. ;-) everything will be on our site :-)
orys
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby orys on Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:38 pm

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:I like that Mc Gyver is the patron. That's very cool!

He always can do something from nothing - we must do the same. For example now I am fighting against bureaucracy. We have our own money on University account, but we can't buy nothing for that and we can't spend it on fuel to our cars. More: even if we find some sponsors, they want tax-reduction for that, so they want pay for university account, not to give this money "to hand"... But when they put this cash to university, we can't spend it for buying something, or for gas too... But the fuel is the biggest part of our expdetition's budget... So we really need McGyver now - he can do everything, even impossible things...
orys
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby orys on Thu May 11, 2006 10:15 pm

Alpaca wrote:Very nice. Bring back pictures, wouldja?

These are first:
http://orys.be/ftp/kna_uwr.jpg
http://orys.be/ftp/kna_uwr_2.jpg

We will put some relation (and photo gallery) on our site soon. I checking all the photos, but i can spot FSM anywhere :(

For now, if u want, you can check our un-official (i mean: not scienctific) gallery on http://www.turcja.mixol.org
orys
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby orys on Sun May 14, 2006 6:17 pm

And, as i promised, fotorelation from our trip (pollish only)

http://knsa.info/turcja.php
orys
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby orys on Sun May 14, 2006 6:54 pm

Trip was from Wrocław, Poland trough Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Zilina (Slovakia), Sahy (Slovakia), Budapest (Hungary), Szeged(Hungary), Beograd (Serbia), Nis(Serbia), Sofia(Bulgaria), Plovdiv(Bulgaria) to Rozhen Observatory National Science Academy of Bulgaria in Rodop Mountains (near Smolian). Then to Plovdiv back, then trogh Eiriskne (Turkey) Istanbul (Turkey), Ankara(Turkey) to Konya (Turkey). Near Konya on desert we wartched Solar Eclipse, and next day one car gone directly trough Ankara to Istanbul and we was go to Kapadotia (Beautifull country in Central Turkey) to make some sightseeings. There through Ankara to Istanbul (and in this coty one day for sightseeing) then to Rozhen Observatory again. Near Asenovgrad we had car breakdown, so we spend two days in Rozhen Observatory waiting for repairs. Then throug Sofia, Beograd, Budapest, Zilina to Poland again.

I'm playing guitar on few pictures :-)
orys
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Previous

Return to All Things FSM