A question about Him!

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby onlinebiker on Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:28 am

Can HE split hisself into two?

I believe he can..

I think I saw him do it once, after ingesting large amounts of Guinness and Glenfiddich.....

I may be mistaken

Biker
>fine print>>>> the management takes no responsibility for the content or conduct of the above posts.... They should not be construed as legal advice, and should not be used as such. Contact your lawyer, and consult with them before taking any advice given on this board......Objects in this mirror, are stranger than they seem...void where prohibited by law... batteries not included... some assembly required....your mileage may vary...
onlinebiker
Ziti Zealot

Postby Swordsman3009 on Thu May 04, 2006 8:21 pm

Obviously his noodliness can split himself in two, but only if in the eyes of a true believer. See, if you consume beer, B, you must be on the road to FSMism. So, only pastafarians, P, can consume, C, B. When B is c, your vision is blurred, so...

p+b+c= :fsm: :fsm: .
My friend is Swordsman3003. If you don't "believe" in evolution, You're an idiot. I hate high School Musical. And, all hail FSM.
Swordsman3009
Conchigliette Convert

Postby PirateKingOfTheGoldCoast on Fri May 05, 2006 1:31 pm

Swordsman3009 wrote:Obviously his noodliness can split himself in two, but only if in the eyes of a true believer. See, if you consume beer, B, you must be on the road to FSMism. So, only pastafarians, P, can consume, C, B. When B is c, your vision is blurred, so...

p+b+c= :fsm: :fsm: .

Now see this is what I needed to say one way or the other, some good old scientific evidence. I'll drink to that!
Fergus: The Pirate King of the Gold Coast

Everyone makes sacrifices, mine just happen to be to the Dark Lord of the Underworld.
-Random T-Shirt
PirateKingOfTheGoldCoast
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Previous

Return to All Things FSM