Attention All Gamers.

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby spiderwebby on Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:05 am

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/flyingspaghettimonster

I've posted on their forums, so they should sort it out.

(wtf is wrong with the normal fsm forums?? potential heretics?)

i think my words (letters?) have fallen on stupid ears..

http://fsm.informe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=90#90
meh..?
spiderwebby
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Jely on Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:58 am

I play WoW, Argent Dawn (RP) server... but willing to migrate for a bit for any FSM guilds around. :D
3rd-time student: Geography (Human-Environmental Systems track)

Although gold dust is precious, when it gets in your eyes, it obstructs your vision.
Hsi-Tang
Jely
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Lazor on Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:52 am

Command and Conquer: Renegade is an excellent game, but forming an FSM clan would be difficult, as on the good servers(Jelly-Servers) your side is chosen for you. There are empty servers that are for use in clan wars and shit.

I played KoL, I got a free Mr. Accesory =]
Lazor
Ziti Zealot

Postby Clifford on Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:15 pm

Renegade is a bit scrappy ... why not Rome: total war? It's educational ... :)
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Halo 3...?

Postby TheWikidFool on Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:59 am

Halo 3 is the centerpiece of online gaming and it is very simple to make and join clans.
TheWikidFool
Ziti Zealot

Location: On a Pirate Ship built in Kansas, sailing by Italy.

Postby The-evil-bucket on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Halo 3 is definitly not the centerpiece of online gaming, but a clan there would be good.

Call of Duty 4 allows you to display a clan tag, "FSM" would be a natural choice.
Have you seen Serenity around? I keep losing it. It's about *this* big, has a big yellow spinning bit on the back, two shuttles, and two engines on the side.

Was that the main buffer panel?
The-evil-bucket
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby lordpunkmonk on Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:18 pm

half life has many pastaferian groups
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Slippery Jim Reuben on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:30 pm

OK, I don't see this anywhere on here, and this is fairly new (only launched in December).

For $10 a month (or less if you sign up for a block of time in advance) you can have unlimited access to this fantastic MMOG ("Massive Multi-player Online Game"). It's by Disney, so it's OK for most kids, but it is consistant with the film series, so there is violence, voodoo, undead, and eventually sea monsters (allegedly). Also nice: it doesn't require anything special in the way of graphics cards, etc. I play on a Gateway laptop, no problem.

There is a good social aspect to this game, too -- you can join crews, create a lengthy buddy list, and create and/or join a guild. If I can find enough of us who are playing POTCO I will start a Pastafarian Guild just for worshipers of the FSM.

Check out the game here (you can sign up and play for free before you commit to any financial outlay):

http://apps.pirates.go.com/pirates/v3/# ... about.html

How can you use POTCO to worship His Noodly Carb-ness?

> Dress as a pirate. There are practically limitless wardrobe possibilities for both men and women.

> Drink beer. There are taverns everywhere. There is even a rather impressive volcanoe, although I have not yet been able to determine if it, too, provides beer.

> Talk like a pirate. This is actually build-in to the game! If you can't manage it on your own, there are tons of ready-made phrases to click on.

> Slay unbelievers. There are Royal Navy redcoats and East India Trading Company Agents all over the place. They make a lovely thumping sound when they keel over, dead.

> Sail the High Seas in your very own pirate ship. Cannons work, too!

> "Pick up a buccaneer crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder, and otherwise pilfer your weasly black guts out." Yes, you can do all of that.

> Exhibit flimsy moral standards. Well, duh.

See you there? If so, post your avatar name here and when you'll be on, and we can try to hook up in-game.

~RAmen.
"Hey, little girl. Want some booty?" -- Slippery Jim
Slippery Jim Reuben
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Misterberu on Sun May 11, 2008 4:37 pm

Hey Guys, I play World of Warcraft (which is currently the biggest online game out there) and Call of Duty 4 (on the Ps3). While I'm still a new pastafarian, I would definitely enjoy participating in a FSM Guild/Clan. If anyone's interested, PM Misterberu on the Playstation Network(Call of Duty 4), or send Seleban a message on the Kilrogg realm (Warcraft)
Cheers!
Misterberu
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Capn Tayth on Tue May 20, 2008 10:59 am

I'd love to join a COD4, for PC, or Counter Strike Source Pastafarian Clan.

And i was thinking of getting POTCO.
Capn Tayth
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Hqrsie on Tue May 20, 2008 11:06 am

Team Fortress 2 imo

it's fun to play a FPS that actually encourages you to play as a team instead of playing Halo style with camping, kill stealing and that sort of shenanigans.
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere committing evil deeds, an it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?
--Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Hqrsie
Bucatini Buccanneer

Re: Attention All Gamers.

Postby Rainswept on Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:19 am

I've never seen this thread before! It belongs in games!

Anyway I was at Wal-Mart last night and nearly had a heart attack... It's official, SPORE is almost out, and has signs up!

I've been waiting years for this game!
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Postby Capn Tayth on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:08 pm

I want FarCry 2 to come out... but you have to take farking malaria tablets!?!?!?
Capn Tayth
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Stormforce on Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:00 pm

Hey

I play a game called zelderex me and some others have played the game for over a few years and we recently brought back the clan Pastafarians, we used to be a dominant clan and used to rule the game, however our open opinions and some funny jokes at others expense lead to some of us being banned and th eclan disbanded.

However now we are back and ready to rule once more, we are however looking for some decent members, if you havent heard of zelderex then as a rough guide it is a lot like, ogame/travian and other browser based games. The clan has lots of fun, we like to flame other players and kill their heroes.

send me a message ingame (name is stormforce) if you join up

:)
Stormforce
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Clifford on Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:07 pm

Capn Tayth wrote:I want FarCry 2 to come out... but you have to take farking malaria tablets!?!?!?

Oooh I've had some of those. loverly things
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

PreviousNext

Return to All Things FSM