Attention All Gamers.

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby antryg on Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:40 am

I made a country and "clicked to join" the group.
Schliermacher could but Immanuel Kant.
antryg
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Iheartspaghetti on Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:22 am

hey guys i am a new follower of the fsm, and i think it is awesome and totally wicked, but i want to know are yo guys really serious about this . i am telling all my friends about this.
Iheartspaghetti
Conchigliette Convert

Postby thezeus18 on Tue May 30, 2006 8:04 pm

Wow I have just realised I don't play online games much. It would be really cool to have a bunch of people I could play with. I'll have to buy one, maybe Battlefield 2142 when it comes out.
"I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

"It's a large building with patients, but that's not important right now"

Hooray for evolutionary utilitarianism!
thezeus18
Conchigliette Convert

Postby thezeus18 on Wed May 31, 2006 4:11 pm

Mostly, I play oblivion.
"I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

"It's a large building with patients, but that's not important right now"

Hooray for evolutionary utilitarianism!
thezeus18
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Fredfred Bobfred on Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:05 am

I just got guild wars. Is there a Pastafarian guild already, or should I create one?
"Just don't ask, and I won't have to kill you."
--Me

"But I was hungry!"
--Also Me

"I like eggs. Especially when they're scrambled or an ingredent in challah. Egg Challah is good!"
--I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count. Okay, it's me.
Fredfred Bobfred
Ziti Zealot

Postby Pirate Priest on Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:23 am

Fredfred Bobfred wrote:I just got guild wars. Is there a Pastafarian guild already, or should I create one?

i tried creating one called Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, but it was taken. I don't really play guild wars anymore, the max level is 20 and everyone is max level so it's kind of pointless, it's like a firstperson shoot where you don't aim or pull the trigger, you just sit and watch, and possibly, click the occasional spell. I just like going on and spreading the word of the FSM, I've gotten a few that way...
Pirate Priest
Yellow Carded

Postby Alpaca on Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:17 am

Welcome to the forums, Pirate Priest. Couldja please post in the big red Start Here forum? That way, everyone can get to know you.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby calamarine on Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:06 pm

hey, thats a good idea!
i don't play any of the games previously described, but i do play Guild Wars and Final Fantasy XI. i might (probably not) be able to set up a guild for G. wars, but not Final Fantasy.
:pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish:
blindly oppressing middle-eastern countries through needless violence since '86
calamarine
Conchigliette Convert

Postby gaschambergerhart on Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:16 pm

Edited OP so as to prevent anyone else from sending me requests for the password.

Look for a new game in the future, hopefully.
Go traveler and imitate, if you can, one who strove with all his might to champion liberty.

"People say beauty is only skin deep. Well ugly people say that, and really I wouldn't actually consider them people to begin with." -Iname, the Resplendent
gaschambergerhart
Lumache Lieutenant

Location: In a place I'm not supposed to be, seeing things I know I shouldn't see

Postby Bringerofpie on Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:31 pm

I play Guild Wars. Even if we don't start a Pastafarian guild, we can play together (and you can join my guild). My name is Bringerofpie, Pies For Guns, Dances With Pies, and one other that I can't remember at the moment.
"Now watch this drive."
Bringerofpie
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby gaschambergerhart on Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:33 pm

What do i have to do to join? Is it a free game?
Go traveler and imitate, if you can, one who strove with all his might to champion liberty.

"People say beauty is only skin deep. Well ugly people say that, and really I wouldn't actually consider them people to begin with." -Iname, the Resplendent
gaschambergerhart
Lumache Lieutenant

Location: In a place I'm not supposed to be, seeing things I know I shouldn't see

Postby teripie on Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:29 pm

Yes it's free. Just go to the web site and create a character.

I'm assuming you're refering to Kingdom of Loathing.
-----(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
teripie
Birthday Scribe

Postby gaschambergerhart on Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:38 pm

Yes teripie, I was talking about KoL, how'd you know? :mrgreen:

gaschambergerhart
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Duke on Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:17 pm

I have a bold and different idea that I am going to throw out anyway. www.prairiegames.com.

Give it a gander.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Naminori42 on Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:18 pm

I play first-person shooters and recently upgraded my computer. I don't have a lot of spare time, but I might be able to join in occasionally.

My old system wouldn't play Battlefield 1942 very well, but this system should. I haven't installed it yet and would be a complete n00b, but hey, it's about fun, right? (I'm still putting together my new system. The final step will be an overclock, I think.)

The last game I played online extensively was Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I haven't played that in awhile, though.

Everyone has at least probably tried Counter-Strike, right? I didn't play it very much because of the rampant cheating. I was a n00b anyway and didn't appreciate script kiddies invading the game with speed and headshot hacks. Worse are subtle cheaters. I never knew if I really sucked that badly or if others were cheating. :? (God, I love the emoticons on this site...very cute!)
]\[ /\ ]\/[ | ]\[ () ]2 | 42

-Those who don't pass history are condemned to repeat it.
Naminori42
Conchigliette Convert

PreviousNext

Return to All Things FSM