Pasta Habits

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pasta Habits

Postby Aclor79 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Does the Flying Spaghetti Monster prefer it when we eat spaghetti over other pasta, or are all pastas equal in his eyes?
Praise be to The Sauced And Noodly One, and may your cheese never be from a green cardboard can. R'amen.
Aclor79
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Re: Pasta Habits

Postby Roland Deschain on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:00 pm

I would think that He views all pasta equally, but that there's a special place in His heart for spaghetti due to its likeness to His Noodly Appendages. He also knows that not all people can stomach long and stringy food, so this is why pasta exists in all its myriad varieties. :fsm_float:
Roland Deschain - Half prophet, half gunslinger, all Pastafarian!

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Aclor79 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Roland Deschain wrote:I would think that He views all pasta equally, but that there's a special place in His heart for spaghetti due to its likeness to His Noodly Appendages. He also knows that not all people can stomach long and stringy food, so this is why pasta exists in all its myriad varieties. :fsm_float:

All pasta is equal, but spaghetti is more equal than other types?
Praise be to The Sauced And Noodly One, and may your cheese never be from a green cardboard can. R'amen.
Aclor79
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby daftbeaker on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Spaghetti is messier than most other types of pasta and so can be viewed as spreading the tomato sauce of His Noodliness across a wider area (and any clean white shirts in the area). Truly spaghetti spreads His sauce to convert the benighted heathen.

Or possibly not, with our flimsy moral standards it's hard to tell. Time for more grog :drinking:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby Roy Hunter on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:38 am

Aclor79 wrote:All pasta is equal, but spaghetti is more equal than other types?
Primus inter pares.
That's Latin. That means it must be true...

(I think I may regret writing that around here.)
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby DavidH on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 am

Something to do with camping stoves? :confused:
DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby black bart on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:02 am

Carpe diem

Lets go fishing?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Return to All Things FSM