Carnaval

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Carnaval

Postby Zonnic on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 pm

I think that Carnaval should become a official Pastafarian holiday. In the christian faith it's to celebrate the last days before Ash Wednesday from the sunday before up until the Wednesday, in the Netherlands it goes with dressing up and many people do it as pirate. And with lots and lots of beer. that sounds to me like a perfect Pastafarian holiday.
Since we all have such flimsy moral standards i ask you join in and celebrate his Noodelyness on 19 t/m 21 February by dressing in your best pirate regalia and drink lots of beer
Zonnic
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Carnaval

Postby black bart on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:53 am

Aye aye...hoist thee Jolly Roger.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Re: Carnaval

Postby Cardinal Fang on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 pm

To me for some reason Carnival always has a meaty connotation (something to do with "Carne"-val perhaps).

Considering it is often the carbohydrate part of the FSM that is celebrated, we should also remember the juicy meatball part as well. Maybe that's what Carneval could be about. Grog, pirates and big juicy steaks. Mmmm

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Return to All Things FSM