Impose a Pastwa

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Impose a Pastwa

Postby DavidH on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:38 am

Our version of the fatwa is, of course, the pastwa. Basically, we get Our Noodly Lord to zap some bugger we don't like.
Who would be your #1 recipient for one?

My first choice is Tony Blair.
DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Re: Impose a Pastwa

Postby PastorDeGranoDuro on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:42 am

The entire current Australian government.
PastorDeGranoDuro
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby daftbeaker on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:00 am

Theological issue - Surely to be more in tune with our islamic lunatic friends we should declare a pastwa and then pastafarians who discover the target have to hit them in the face with a plate of spaghetti bolognese? :idiot:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby DavidH on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:01 am

Sounds like a good idea to me. Since you suggested it, can we delegate you do do the actual splatting? :fsm_rock:
DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby daftbeaker on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:07 am

DavidH wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. Since you suggested it, can we delegate you do do the actual splatting? :fsm_rock:

Nope, I'm one of those peaceful rational believers I keep hearing so much about :moon:

Also, I'd eat the spaghetti :idiot:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby black bart on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:30 am

^Can we practice on DB seeing as he likes the spaghetti? After all we'd need a Pastwa Training Camp.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Roy Hunter on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:37 am

Half a dozen posts into the thread, and already we have a theological schism.

I nominate Rupert Murdoch, as long as his wife is not around...
:paranoid:
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby DavidH on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:09 pm

^ Hey, she'd make a damn good pasta-splatter, if we could recruit her. Experience at the highest levels. :evilgrin:
DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby mddesan on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:26 pm

I submit that the FSM (may he strain forever in the great colander) is beyond reproaching mortals in this temporal existance, and he would not wish us to do so either. I'm confident that everyone will receive their just boilings when we enter back into his starcy embrace. I exhort you all to follow his teachings of peace, love, forgivness and marination with the utmost rigidity.

But if you asked me at gunpoint, I'd be forced to admit my choice of Antonin Scalia. ; ]
mddesan
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:44 pm

I declare a pastwa on Milo. :evilgrin:
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:19 am

^ And Roy must film it, and link to the video here! :lol:
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Postby Roy Hunter on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:50 am

Almighty Doer of Stuff wrote:I declare a pastwa on Milo. :evilgrin:
Tigger_the_Wing wrote:^ And Roy must film it, and link to the video here! :lol:
I wouldn't mind giving Milo a big plate of pasta and sauce except for one tiny detail: he's a terrier. Terriers don't just eat their food, they like to 'kill' it first. So if you give him a bone, a pig's ear or a doggy chew, he has to throw it around for ten minutes, bark at it, 'worry' it (picking it up with his mouth and shaking it about, the way he would kill a rat or a rabbit) before settling down to chew on it.

Can you imagine the mess he would make with a plate of pasta? Then again, he might decide he likes the smell of it and decide to roach in it (here is a video of Milo roaching). If we factor in washing the curtains and/or sofa covers, cleaning the floor, the skirting boards, the walls, the furniture, bathing the filthy beast himself, cleaning up the bathroom after that, and then washing the dishes, that is probably half a day's work and a major domestic with Mrs. H. invested in that.

So maybe not...
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby skyweir on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:00 am

I impose a Pastwa on 'Lord' Monckton, for three reasons-
1) Being wrong
2) Impersonating Marty Feldman
3) Bringing the value of pyrates into disrepute.
Vasco Pyjama asked Mr Curly: What is worth doing and what is worth having? Mr Curly replied: It is worth doing nothing and having a rest.
-- The Curly-Pyjama Letters
skyweir
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Cardinal Fang on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:16 pm

I find myself agreeing with mddesan that the FSM is beyond reproaching mortalsm and therefore pastwas not sensible.

But more importabtly, the 2nd IRRYD says:
2. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Oppress, Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others. I Don't Require Sacrifices, And Purity Is For Drinking Water, Not People.

I read that to mean that, irrespective of how much of a tw*t they are (see Blair, Murdoch, Monkton etc), we can't use the FSM's noble existence on impose pastwa on them (irrespective of how much I'd like to see the above 3 people sauced with marinara).

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Really? I read it to mean he'd "really rather" we didn't do it, but if we really want to, it's okay. :idiot:
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Next

Return to All Things FSM