FSM Sightings on the Internet

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: FSM Sightings on the Internet

Postby Ubi Dubium on Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:32 am

He has appeared to Basement Cat. This is from http://www.Icanhascheezburger.com

Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
Ubi Dubium
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Shurijo on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 am

Shurijo
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Drolma on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:24 am

Drolma
Ziti Zealot

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:49 am

En mateno de hela ero, per la forĉo de espero, venas viglaj pastafaroj, vere fluganta gefratoj.
Ah, vi flugu, Nia Monstro! Vin observas milionoj serĉiantaj vermiĉeloj, per espero kaj per amo.
Kaj la bona pastafaro post la malfermita pordo, trovos la eternan vivon en pastafara paradizo!
Pastafarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!
Българска пастафарианска църква (Bulgarian Pastafarian Church)
- за прослава на Макаронения Бог :worship: :fsm_float:
Andrey Kurtenkov
Chitarra Captain

Postby PKMKII on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:26 pm

http://www.hulu.com/watch/7215/family-g ... c=999:1017

Seems to be a nod to the FSM creation story

Also:

http://www.toyotawhynot.com/#/home

The landscale on that page seems eerily similar to the work of Bobby
"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré
PKMKII
Senior New York Correspondent

Postby Danni4815162342 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:26 am

:D Hello fellow pastaciples,
I feel I must share my story and journey which has brought me here today.
This very morning I awoke from a strange dream, a dream in which I was touch by the noodley appendage, a dream in which I was embraced by his slightly spicy meat balls, a dream in which on awakening I realised I had seen the tomato sauce!

I am born again this day, thanks to you and of course the one and only :fsm:

Oh yes and our beloved has been spotted in Germany, proof if proof were needed!

Check out this link fellow pastaciples : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDkjHPvN ... 65&index=7
Danni4815162342
Conchigliette Convert

Postby PKMKII on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:29 pm

"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré
PKMKII

Postby PKMKII on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Slightly obfuscated FSM reference

PKMKII

Postby Moe Sunkist on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:19 pm

can i ask a question? Im not sure where else to ask it. Can i change my rank? I am not a pastafarian. So i am not really a ziti zealot.
Moe Sunkist
Ziti Zealot

Postby Ubi Dubium on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Your rank is determined by how many posts you have made. If you go to the announcements section of the forum, look for a locked thread about posting ranks, and go to about the sixth post down, you will see all the ranks. There are only two ways to get a custom rank.

First - make 5,000 posts, which makes you a Prophet of Pastafarianism, and then the members vote you your own custom rank. That's how Bart is Resident Weevil, for example.

or Second - at the personal whim of the Forum administrators. Capellini has been known to do this, but if she assigns you a rank you might not like it.
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
Ubi Dubium
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Ubi Dubium wrote:Your rank is determined by how many posts you have made. If you go to the announcements section of the forum, look for a locked thread about posting ranks, and go to about the sixth post down, you will see all the ranks. There are only two ways to get a custom rank.

First - make 5,000 posts, which makes you a Prophet of Pastafarianism, and then the members vote you your own custom rank. That's how Bart is Resident Weevil, for example.

or Second - at the personal whim of the Forum administrators. Capellini has been known to do this, but if she assigns you a rank you might not like it.

On the other hand, you might like it very much indeed! (I do! :D )
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Postby jovialnazgul on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:21 pm

All subway systems worldwide have been Touched by His Noodly Appendage

http://www.fakeisthenewreal.org/subway/
jovialnazgul
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:23 am

jovialnazgul wrote:All subway systems worldwide have been Touched by His Noodly Appendage
http://www.fakeisthenewreal.org/subway/
Also in Sofia:[img=http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4168/map3diametramodel.th.png]
En mateno de hela ero, per la forĉo de espero, venas viglaj pastafaroj, vere fluganta gefratoj.
Ah, vi flugu, Nia Monstro! Vin observas milionoj serĉiantaj vermiĉeloj, per espero kaj per amo.
Kaj la bona pastafaro post la malfermita pordo, trovos la eternan vivon en pastafara paradizo!
Pastafarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!
Българска пастафарианска църква (Bulgarian Pastafarian Church)
- за прослава на Макаронения Бог :worship: :fsm_float:
Andrey Kurtenkov
Chitarra Captain

Postby blurredvision on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:31 pm

My sincere apologies if this has been posted already, but my venerable father (may he be touched by His Noodly Appendage before he departs this vale of sorrow) pointed out a blurry, but significant sighting. Astonishingly, nobody at galaxyzoo.net seems to have realised the significance of the image, although they have managed to get Hubble telescope time next year to look into it further.

Personally, I am grateful that He hasn't fully revealed Himself. The image is blurred in mysterious ways. For proof denies faith, and without faith, He is nothing. (So it is told by the prophet D'Adams). My venerable father believes that He is repainting the stars, in order that spiral galaxies continue to be exclusively blue, and are not tainted by the Red, which has a purpose and a place elsewhere in the cosmos, and on spaghetti. He has been photographed while making His blessed way between His cherished blue Catherine Wheels in the heavens.

http://tinyurl.com/dmlq3g

:worship:
blurredvision
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Argon on Sun May 10, 2009 11:45 am

blurredvision wrote:http://tinyurl.com/dmlq3g
Link bad? It leads to a guardian.co.uk article on independent record shops, no galaxies there. May noodly interference have scrambled the code? Why does He not want us to witness Him?
Argon
Conchigliette Convert

PreviousNext

Return to All Things FSM