Another Pastafarian in the Area!?!

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Another Pastafarian in the Area!?!

Postby Corax on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:50 pm

In the last couple of years I have only seen a handfull of FSM logos on vehicles while driving around Calgary. But today I saw something wonderful... a huge hand painted FSM logo on someone's back window.

I was out in the country heading home to Didsbury (tiny town 50 miles north of Calgary) and saw it in front of me. They pulled off before I got to Didsbury, so I couldn't stop and say 'Hi'.

The FSM logo is rare in this area, but a huge one covering the entire back window was something I never dreamed I'd ever see. I sure hope they're from around here and I see them again.

That really made my week. Maybe even my month.
Corax
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Re: Another Pastafarian in the Area!?!

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:43 am

So now you're bouncing! :bounce:

Youngest son and I were offered a late-night lift by someone - who had a FSM badge on the back of his car!
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:41 pm

If Didsbury is tiny, what does that make Norridgewock? I looked at them both on Google Earth, and you could drop downtown Norridgewock into Didsbury and shake it around like dice in a cage. :oops:
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor

Postby black bart on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:20 am

Sadly my discovery of a fellow Pastafarian was not so positive. Whilst at our local pub quiz we noticed a guy wearing a Pirate Fish T Shirt (I myself can often be seen wearing such a garment). The Black Spot (formally a distinguished member of the pirate board) and myself went over to say hello...the poor fellow looked rather alarmed and muttered that it was only a T Shirt...we never saw him again.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Corax on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:53 am

ET, the Extra Terrestrial wrote:If Didsbury is tiny, what does that make Norridgewock? I looked at them both on Google Earth, and you could drop downtown Norridgewock into Didsbury and shake it around like dice in a cage. :oops:

Make sure you're comparing your town to Didsbury, Alberta, Canada, not the Didsbury in Manchester, England. I think our towns are actually quite similar in size and population.

Do you see many FSM logos around your neck of the woods, or do you have to go to the city?
Corax
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Return to All Things FSM