Pastafarian Party

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pastafarian Party

Postby Defender of thefaith on Fri May 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Watching all these idiotic MPs promise change over the past few weeks has made me slightly anoid.... Basically we need a pastafarian party! In every country even we need some political power behind us, all this should easily be achievable with the help of an eccentric millionaire that goes by the name of Geoffrey Harold whaddya think?!?!
Defender of thefaith
Ziti Zealot

Re: Pastafarian Party

Postby Ham Nox on Fri May 07, 2010 11:52 pm

It would be a wonderful idea--if Pastafarianism actually had an official position on any issue. We're non-dogmatic, remember?
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Sat May 08, 2010 12:37 am

Even better. All they have to do is try to promote the teaching of all creation theories in science classrooms. Anything beyond that is up to the individuals.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun May 09, 2010 1:42 pm

The FSM is a pretty generous guy, so we're in favor of just about anything. Or at least, if we don't have an opinion (i.e. not having to do with science/religion/education), we'll just vote yes!
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Ham Nox on Sun May 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:The FSM is a pretty generous guy, so we're in favor of just about anything. Or at least, if we don't have an opinion (i.e. not having to do with science/religion/education), we'll just vote yes!

Qwerty, you know I luv ya, but I'm gonna have to ask you to stay out of my government.
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun May 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Hey now, that was just an idea for party platform. Who says that I, myself, as a politician, would follow it at all?
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Return to All Things FSM