Red Sauce or Alfredo

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Red Sauce or Alfredo

Postby Bparmegeon on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 am

This is one of the sermons from my website.

April 14 2010
I was thinking this today while I was eating my lunch, I was thinking ' What if the FSM didnt use red meatsauce to anoint his followers, what if he used alfredo sauce?' I mean when I was touched by His Noddley Appendage I was eating a plate of Shrimp Alfredo with Linguini. Alfredo is a special sauce in its own right. It has to be made with special ingredients so odd and mixed match that it would seem that it wouldnt go together, but it DOES. How could such odd ingredients such as garlic, mayonnaise, butter, mozzeralla, parmesian, milk and pepper go together to make such a wonderful sauce? The FSM of course!! Only he would be able to mix together such ingredients to make this sauce. This also explaines why so many people eat redsauce and belong to other faiths and not HIS. That is because they are not eating the blessed sauce He created himself with the His Noodley Appendages. So my fellow ship mates of the Southeast eat is recommended that you eat alfredo sauce with your pasta instead of redsauce to show your devotion to him. RAmen
:worship: :fsm:
Bparmegeon
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Re: Red Sauce or Alfredo

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:01 am

Alfredo was a man with a restaurant in Italy, actually. He invented the sauce. His family still runs the restaurant. My mother met his son or grandson or something when she went to Italy once. He brings out the big bowl of pasta to the table, and mixes in the sauce with his (grand?)father's famous big, gold spoon and fork, sort of like how chefs at Japanese steakhouses often cook the food on a grill built right into the table, as a sort of pre-meal, appetizing show.

Anyway, the point is it doesn't matter what sauce you use. You could eat your pasta with motor oil if you like it that way (no guarantees you won't get sick doing that, but nevertheless). The communion is the pasta, not the sauce.

Then again, we also know that you don't even have to like or eat pasta to commune with the FSM. That's just one way of doing it.
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Re: Red Sauce or Alfredo

Postby Cardinal Fang on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:24 pm

I personally favour either pesto or carbonara sauce (cheese, egg and bacon - mmmmmm)

CF
Cardinal Fang
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Return to All Things FSM