A noodly inspiration

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

A noodly inspiration

Postby A noodly vessel on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Being a proud pastafarian it has come to my attention that not many members of the general public are aware of the Flying Spagetti Monster. Or indeed of his noodly teachings, in order to spread the word of the Flying Spagetti Monster to these unenlightened people and to worship his noodliness I propose the formation of an official Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster, this would be a charitable organisation whose intention is to spread the word of the Flying Spagetti Monster and to honor him by holding festivals of beer and pirates. His noodliness has just informed me that we may also worship him by arriving in holy garments of pirate and stripper costumes, he also told me that he does not want to discriminate agaisnt sexes and to remind the men that they are free to dress up in stripper costumes as well as the women. Incidently being a charitable organisation we would by an amazing coincidence have the same tax relief as the other unenlightened churches. The Flying Spagetti Monster himself told me that he intends this so that we cna donate to his holy chruch tax free and so enjoy worshipping and spreading his word at a much lower cost as well as the further savings on land taxes. Lastly there is a personal message left to all of you who read this from the Flying Spagetti monster himself, he wishes for there to be churches if the Flying Spagetti Monster all over the world, if we can get enough churches set up and enough funds we can spread his word across the whole planet. From the poorest nation to the richest there would be a church of the Flying Spagetti Monster. Also unlike the unenlighteend churches we would spread our wealth across our churches so that those who are less fortunate than ourselves can receive money to help them better themselves as well as having celebrations of beer and pirates (Don't forget the strippers) all over the world untill we are all united beneath the noodly strands of the Flying Spagetti Monster in peace, beer, pirates and strippers.

I hope you feel his noodly appendage and his spagetic wisdom in the words he has given me,
yours pastially
A noodly vessel
:) :bounce:
There was a young man who used to like hair, he fell in a hole and fought 'gainst a bear, with a holy pan, (did this young man), with daring wit win through, with the aid of a magical lobster, the bear was struck with rue, for the Flying Spagetti Monster had threatened to sue. 3.1415:9"265+35.89[7!6#32 of the HUIS (Holy, Untouchable, Invisible, Scriptures)
A noodly vessel
Conchigliette Convert

Re: A noodly inspiration

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:40 pm

While I agree with the concept, I must point out the 7th I'd Really Rather You Didn't

The FSM wrote:I'd Really Rather You Didn't Go Around Telling People I Talk To You. You're Not That Interesting. Get Over Yourself. And I Told You To Love Your Fellow Man, Can't You Take A Hint?
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Ham Nox on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Same here.
We should definitely do it! We could have all the proceedings go to the foundation to decrease world suck or something :grin:
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:53 pm

This is essentially the plan that is already in motion. Start your own chapter! Network with others, if you can find them! Spread the good word!
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Ham Nox on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Ah.. Too bad I won't be able to get achohol at the function I'm planning *sniff*
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Ham Nox on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:16 pm

It's strange.. Now that I'm ordained and everything and am aware I could totally start marrying people starting February 21st...
I don't want the ULC ordination: I want to start my own chapter and get ordained a Pastafarian Minister. (A difficult thing to do with a group that doesn't believe in setting a bunch of arbitrary rules, by the way.) Before, I just wanted to get a group of kids from my school and hang out at the UU church on Fridays or sumthin'. Now.. I want to seriously get out and set something in motion. Even if it's as simple as making sure that the people in my group are taken care of--starting with my friend Pepe.

This is strange for me. Ham doesn't do goals!! She just doesn't, okay! :paranoid:
[/Dizzying Perspective Shift]
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:04 pm

I told you. :P Well, not exactly that. But the thing about the ULC ordination being so easy it's pointless.

Goals are good! Especially when Pastafarian. Hell, my plan is to create the first district of chapters, if I can get chapters started at enough colleges in Virginia, and network with them enough.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Ham Nox on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:45 pm

I know. I totally :worship: to your dedication :grin:
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Return to All Things FSM