My iPod has been touched by His noodly appendage!

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

My iPod has been touched by His noodly appendage!

Postby Dudeman55556 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:52 pm

The FSM came to me in the night, and for some odd reason He took a liking to my iPod.

The only problem is that it's kinda hard to read the text. Maybe someone can suggest a lighter picture to use? (It has to be a desktop-background-shaped picture. 1024 by 768, 800 by 600, and 320 by 240 pixels, or something like that. As long as it maintains the same aspect ratio as 800 by 600, any image will work.
"I would think the power of christ would at least come with a built-in spellchecker."
-Travis Waldera
Dudeman55556
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Re: My iPod has been touched by His noodly appendage!

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:11 pm

May I make a suggestion?

Get the picture on your computer and open it in a picture-messing-about-with programme.*

Select all and use the make-picture-paler function.*

Save and upload to your iPod.

*I'd use the right names, but I don't know what kind of pooter you have or the names of your programmes. I have a MacBook and a PowerBookG4 and would use AppleWorks and the 'Transform - Lighten' function.
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Re: My iPod has been touched by His noodly appendage!

Postby Dudeman55556 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:15 pm

I use GIMP. It's exactly like photoshop, but it's free!
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll see if it looks good.

Edit: It works! The only thing is, anything below the black bar is still unreadable. I'll probably flip the colors of the bottom part later, to fix it.

Also, if anyone else wants to mod their ipod: http://www.ipodwizard.net/wiki/index.php/Tutorials

Don't get mad at me if you brick it.
"I would think the power of christ would at least come with a built-in spellchecker."
-Travis Waldera
Dudeman55556
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Return to All Things FSM