Santa is a pastafarian

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: Santa is a pastafarian

Postby pieces o'nine on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:59 am

Angry_Santa wrote:
Almighty Doer of Stuff wrote:I suggest you keep a low profile, Santa. There's a number of pirates about who have a vicious beef with you...

There beef may actually be with my shoddy wee covered impersonators at malls,i think if we had a nice calm sit down we would get along smashingly.........and if that does'nt work i have this large chest of dubloons.

Oi muss beg t'differ wiv ye. Yer "shoddy wee covered impersonators at malls" seem t'be cut frum thee sayme sails as yerself.
I will honor Monkey in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
~Charles "Darwin" Dickens
pieces o'nine
Look Upon Her Works, Ye Migyt, and Despair!

Postby Angry_Santa on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:35 pm

pieces o'nine wrote:
Angry_Santa wrote:
Almighty Doer of Stuff wrote:I suggest you keep a low profile, Santa. There's a number of pirates about who have a vicious beef with you...

There beef may actually be with my shoddy wee covered impersonators at malls,i think if we had a nice calm sit down we would get along smashingly.........and if that does'nt work i have this large chest of dubloons.

Oi muss beg t'differ wiv ye. Yer "shoddy wee covered impersonators at malls" seem t'be cut frum thee sayme sails as yerself.

Nay i say, they are infact drunken mall security gaurds often with fake beards, i however possessed my powers by drinking a magical ale given to be by a wondering gypsy, shortly after i came across the infamous red and white suit ( actually it was green when i got it but i hate green >_< ) long story short im now santa claus and i take great offense in being compared to those food court charletons.
Angry_Santa
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby DaveL on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:55 pm

YArrrrr...

Time to give some Christmas anatomy lessons...

Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Angry_Santa on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:23 am

bacon wrote:
Angry_Santa wrote:
bacon wrote:dear angry santa

me crew an' oi ben adrift at sea in a barrel fer quite sometime now - can ye send a new ship fer us? with lots o' pretty sails on 't?

thank ye

I'll do you one better, a ship filled with wenches, fine busty wenches.

aarr matey - that be foine for the lads on board - but iffin ye dinna mind, can ye include a foreign cabin boy for me own purposes?

Consider it done, as iv'e done before i'll throw in.....*spins prize wheel*.... a peg leg, enjoy.
Angry_Santa

Postby bacon on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 am

Angry_Santa wrote:Consider it done, as iv'e done before i'll throw in.....*spins prize wheel*.... a peg leg, enjoy.

ah santi - ye knew oi be needin' a thoird leg !
Get your bake on. Image

TwistedSister wrote:You can't go wrong with a side of Bacon on your side.........
bacon
Everything's Better With Bacon

Postby Angry_Santa on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:22 pm

bacon wrote:
Angry_Santa wrote:Consider it done, as iv'e done before i'll throw in.....*spins prize wheel*.... a peg leg, enjoy.

ah santi - ye knew oi be needin' a thoird leg !

It's my job to know. :)
Angry_Santa

Previous

Return to All Things FSM