Jolly Pirate fish?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: Jolly Pirate fish?

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:10 am

Almighty Doer of Stuff wrote:
Edd wrote:almost always only a single copy sandwiched between other books, never face-front.

This especially sucks, because people are always looking for a red hardcover. It's a white paperback, with an equally white spine that has the title in red, Bobby Henderson in black, and the Villard logo.

Paperback? Where? Mine's a red hardcover. I had to order it from the bookshop but they didn't mention a paperback version. :confused:

Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:22 am

Arrgh, that hardcover's only available in the UK, I think. You can't get it in the US. You have to import it.
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Postby Scott the Pirate on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Tigger_the_Wing wrote:Paperback? Where? Mine's a red hardcover. I had to order it from the bookshop but they didn't mention a paperback version. :confused:

You still SUCK!!!!

:furious: :grin:
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Previous

Return to All Things FSM