A problem with a heretic

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

A problem with a heretic

Postby Immanuel Goldstein on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:24 am

A heretic in an Israeli forum claimed that He had a sex change operation and He is npw female. What is the proper way to execute him for this blasphemy?
TIA.
Immanuel Goldstein
Conchigliette Convert

Re: A problem with a heretic

Postby Edd on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:50 am

The blasphemy of referring to herself as 'He' instead of the now appropriate 'she'?

In any case, the eight 'I'd Really Rather You Didn't' s are good guidelines to fall back on.
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby PKMKII on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:21 pm

Declare that any Israeli settler in the west bank has 30 days to leave, or they forfeit their Israeli citizenship and will be considered Palestinian.

Wait, what was the question?
"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré
PKMKII
Senior New York Correspondent

Postby Cardinal Fang on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Oooh. Maybe we shouldn't start making fun of Israeli government policy.

Otherwise they might come into the forum, occupy it, put barbed wire round it. We'd be stuck in a tiny corner of the forum, cry help, they'd should "terrorist" and bomb the nearest hospital...

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby Robbobrob on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:42 pm

The problem is that it seems very difficult for a Pirate these days to get themselves executed for actually committing out and out piracy, so executing a Pirate who has decided to go Wench seems a bit, um, what is the word I am looking for, Oh yeah, seems a bit queer to me.

And, why would one want to execute him, I mean her, anyway.....do you really want her getting to Heaven faster and drinking all the beer? I'm curious to know, would she be liking the male strippers or the female strippers.

Oh, the theological questions are multiplying faster than boxes of spaghetti on store shelves on delivery day.
Mad Rob Rackham, Pirate for Humanity.

"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."

- Mark Twain.
Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby Roy Hunter on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:43 pm

As I see it, there are two possibilities here:

1. He's talking about transsexual Eurovision contestant Dana International.

2. TIA: Transient Ischaemic Attack. He's had a stroke, and this post was a symptom of dysphasia. It's actually a cry for help.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby sky lukewarmer on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:45 pm

an heretic !
solve the worlds problems make the hungry eat the homeless: just call me Godfree.
sky lukewarmer
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Eniavlys on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:24 am

To see male or female stripper, do not depend of your own sex, but you see want you want to see :
You want males, you have males. You want female, you have female. You want both, you have both.
This is heaven, isn't it?
Eniavlys
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:17 am

Cardinal Fang wrote:Oooh. Maybe we shouldn't start making fun of Israeli government policy.

Otherwise they might come into the forum, occupy it, put barbed wire round it. We'd be stuck in a tiny corner of the forum, cry help, they'd should "terrorist" and bomb the nearest hospital...

CF
That would have been brilliant during the lecture we had at school today. Some spokesman for Israel came in and talked to us about the situation.

On topic, I would call the OP a 'heretic'. He really needs to read the 8.
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.
Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Return to All Things FSM