Pirates and Postal Workers

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pirates and Postal Workers

Postby daftbeaker on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:21 pm

http://joannenova.com.au/2009/05/03/shock-global-temperatures-driven-by-us-postal-charges/

It turns out that a new graph has been made, linking temperature increase to the cost of posting a letter in the US. This could be a phyletic gradualism/punctuated equilibrium relationship or just plain heresy.

It does raise the problem that, with more research, posties may need to be accorded venerated status (but not as much as pirates).
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Re: Pirates and Postal Workers

Postby Robbobrob on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:07 am

this might have been true, but with recent rise in pirate activity, the world temp has been reported by some as having dropped in the past 10 years, while postage rates only head in one direction ever...UP.
Mad Rob Rackham, Pirate for Humanity.

"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."

- Mark Twain.
Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Re: Pirates and Postal Workers

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Since I retired from being a Postie, one of my friends is now a Postie.

I delivered mail in Adelaide on a motorbike, she delivers mail in Holland on foot.

It is my considered view that the fact that the motorbike has been taken out of the equation has contributed to the fall in greenhouse gas emissions. :grin:
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Return to All Things FSM