Me boat sunk!

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Me boat sunk!

Postby bendyl7 on Wed May 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Yeargh mateys!

Today I I be posting in grievance to me ship.
She sank but a few weeks ago, now I have no way to sail the seas! however When I have a new one, I will put a jollyfish into her sails a skull in her jolly roger. hopefully the seven seas will be blessed by his message! :fsm_float:

This was her. The picture is 6 months old though because my location sticker under the name had been changed since then.

btw, I am back for now, and as for my activity I can only try my best. If you want to help me come up with names for when I get me a new vessel, feel free to share your ideas!
May his noodle guide you all.
may you be touched
-ben
bendyl7
Ziti Zealot

Re: Me boat sunk!

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Thu May 07, 2009 6:25 am

Beautiful boat - how did she sink? In the clutches of a giant squid? (That would be a fitting end…)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish:
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Postby daftbeaker on Thu May 07, 2009 6:30 am

Condolences on your loss. Have you considered getting a dinghy to stave off sailing and pirating withdrawal symptoms?

Also, Tig, how do you make the Jollyfish swim like that? :haha:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby TwistedSister on Thu May 07, 2009 8:46 am

Getting pretty personal there DB, asking about his dinghy aren't you? :whistle:
* If evolution is just a theory, religion is just an opinion.
* You never know when I'll be watching.
TwistedSister
Desperate, twisted cookie pusher

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Thu May 07, 2009 11:40 am

:pirate_fish::pirate_fish::pirate_fish::pirate_fish::pirate_fish::pirate_fish::pirate_fish::pirate_fish::pirate_fish::pirate_fish::pirate_fish::pirate_fish:

Weird. I used to be able to do it without the spaces. Must have changed in the forum software upgrade.
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Postby bendyl7 on Thu May 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Broke off of its mooring near Jewel Island II and crashed into a reaf... or possibly a giant quid bumped into it. nonetheless, The dog and I survived, and I did the other day spray paint a jollyfish onto the dingy to get over withdrawl, but it dont take me as far. I was thinking of naming the next boat i get (whenever that may be, boats be expensive these days) "holy meatball" but I am open to any and all suggestions.

I would take a picture of my dingy but camera was in the boat. Also, any one know where one can get sails customized?

btw, like my avatar? I made it myself some time back and never asked any one, my mind is on so many things now that im boatless
may you be touched
-ben
bendyl7
Ziti Zealot

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Fri May 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Holy Meatball sounds good.

I thought you started a thread about the avatar when you first joined, but maybe my memory is being funny again. It's cool, at any rate.
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Postby bendyl7 on Sat May 09, 2009 11:02 pm

maybe I did, my memory is fuzzy too, maybe i forgot to check on the thread or something?

anyway, enough over the avatar, names for boat?
also, My sons paper (we share this account) was blessed by the fsm and his noodly appendage. It was a US history final, got a 95%, highest class grade, and for his open response, which was "Darwinism vs fundamentalism" he wrote about the fsm and even drew a picture of him. I will have to put up a picture of the test (his teacher even gave him a small bag of gold chocolate coins, if that doesn't just prove it 100%). :fsm_float:
may you be touched
-ben
bendyl7
Ziti Zealot

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Sun May 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Yarr Matey !

Tis a tragetty , to be shore , thee loss offe ye shup thet is .

Oi 'ope ye had inshorince .

Ye Apendije , it was a 18 footer , a twunny ?

(arr arr arr )
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby bendyl7 on Tue May 12, 2009 5:25 pm

well, it was ensured, and it was a 30 footer, but due to the nature of its sinking, they said it wouldn't be fully covered. so i gotta wait a little more until a new boat can be had, and if i save a little more i can get black sails with a jolly fish printed on them :fsm_ninja:
may you be touched
-ben
bendyl7
Ziti Zealot

Return to All Things FSM