A noodley Blessing

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

A noodley Blessing

Postby Euphoria on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:08 am

I am pleased to announce a miracle!!!! I was hungry and all we had was a moderat suplly of noodles (FTW!!)
and an extremeley small packet of mince. However the tiny packet made 23 meatballs! Enough to feed m and my mum for two days!!! Also this was yesterday my first day of converting. Six years and Jesus didn't give me squat!!!

RAmen!!!!!! :zen:
Euphoria
Conchigliette Convert

Re: A noodley Blessing

Postby DaveL on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Nice work matey! Loaves and the fishes - kaphoeey!
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby daftbeaker on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:45 pm

If the FSM would be kind enough to do me a similar service and increase my beer supply 10-fold I would be very happy. Obviously I will believe whether it happens or not, it might be possible for me to believe a bit harder if I get more grog though.

:worship:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby DaveL on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:54 pm

daftbeaker wrote:If the FSM would be kind enough to do me a similar service and increase my beer supply 10-fold I would be very happy. Obviously I will believe whether it happens or not, it might be possible for me to believe a bit harder if I get more grog though.

Ah yes, The Great One calls that 'Stealing off the back of a beer truck'. :D
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby daftbeaker on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:16 pm

DaveL wrote:
daftbeaker wrote:If the FSM would be kind enough to do me a similar service and increase my beer supply 10-fold I would be very happy. Obviously I will believe whether it happens or not, it might be possible for me to believe a bit harder if I get more grog though.

Ah yes, The Great One calls that 'Stealing off the back of a beer truck'. :D

Bugger. Is there anyway His Noodliness could arrange a similar end result without the heavy lifting? It may be a little difficult to escape at a high-speed limp while laden down with booze.
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

daftbeaker

Postby PKMKII on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:12 am

daftbeaker wrote:Bugger. Is there anyway His Noodliness could arrange a similar end result without the heavy lifting? It may be a little difficult to escape at a high-speed limp while laden down with booze.

First you must be blessed by His Noodliness in the form of a stolen
"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré
PKMKII
Senior New York Correspondent

Postby Roy Hunter on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:35 am

PKMKII wrote:First you must be blessed by His Noodliness in the form of a stolen

Police Radio wrote:Be on the lookout for a green forklift flying the Jolly Roger, driven by an IC1 muppet wearing a black tricorn hat. Suspected involvement in a beer keg robbery. Suspect is armed with a pair of crutches and a cutlass - has previous form for disastrous driving incidents.

:fsm_yarr:
:nefyoobash:
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby daftbeaker on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Roy Hunter wrote:
PKMKII wrote:First you must be blessed by His Noodliness in the form of a stolen

Police Radio wrote:Be on the lookout for a green forklift flying the Jolly Roger, driven by an IC1 muppet wearing a black tricorn hat. Suspected involvement in a beer keg robbery. Suspect is armed with a pair of crutches and a cutlass - has previous form for disastrous driving incidents.

:fsm_yarr:
:nefyoobash:

Arrr, the truth be a harsh mistress. Where do I get the hat from and will a katana do in place of cutlass?

Oh, and you forgot to mention the lab coat that's occasionally been set on fire and had so many chemical spills it's starting to look tie-dyed. Now, what does IC1 mean?

daftbeaker

Postby thelastpirate on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:10 pm

IC1 is ploice radio-speak for a white person.
thelastpirate
Lord of Linguini

Location: I hope in no place so unsanctified where such as thou mayst find me.

Return to All Things FSM