Questions for Atheists

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Questions for Atheists

Postby BarackZero on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:59 pm

1. Why must you so consistently put down Christians, and call them "stupid" and "flat earthers" and "fundies"?
Is such childishness supposed to make you feel better or smarter?

2. Why do you so consistently invoke the Bible when nobody else has?

3. Why do you almost invariably pretend that you have science on your side, and Christians are anti-science?
Why all these lies?

4. Why are you so intolerant of dissent? Atheists invade other websites and spam to their hearts' content. But let anyone enter these unhallowed halls who does not bow down and worship Your Nothingness and he is cast out very quickly. You folks must be really afraid of something. I suspect it is the truth that you fear.
BarackZero
Conchigliette Convert
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Re: Questions for Atheists

Postby PKMKII on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:03 pm

BarackZero wrote:1. Why must you so consistently put down Christians, and call them "stupid" and "flat earthers" and "fundies"?
Is such childishness supposed to make you feel better or smarter?


There is very little criticism of christians in general here, typically only of those christians who ignore science in favor of biblical literalism. In fact, those who attack all theists here get shot down pretty quickly here.

BarackZero wrote:2. Why do you so consistently invoke the Bible when nobody else has?


Since when do Christians not invoke the bible?

BarackZero wrote:3. Why do you almost invariably pretend that you have science on your side, and Christians are anti-science?
Why all these lies?


If an atheist says "science proves my position right" then he or she is being intellectually dishonest, and once again they get called out pretty quickly for it here. However, if a Christian says "I refuse to accept a scientific finding because my book of ancient hebrew fables disagrees with it," that is anti-science.

BarackZero wrote:4. Why are you so intolerant of dissent? Atheists invade other websites and spam to their hearts' content. But let anyone enter these unhallowed halls who does not bow down and worship Your Nothingness and he is cast out very quickly. You folks must be really afraid of something. I suspect it is the truth that you fear.


Christians spam forums too, you know. And "these halls" are not atheist halls, they are halls for those who recognize that religious dogma should not trump science in the public forums simply because some people believe in biblical literalism. People of various religious persuasions post here without being "cast out." And what exactly is this "truth" that we fear? (and you aren't allowed to invoke the bible when answering that question)
"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré
User avatar
PKMKII
Senior New York Correspondent
 
Posts: 10832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:13 pm
Location: Where the Sun don't shine

Re: Questions for Atheists

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Great reply, PKMKII, but I suspect that this was another hit-and-run posting from a militant 'Christian' who hasn't read anything on here but has been spamming all the 'atheist' fora s/he could find with identical posts. :annoyed:

There is nothing about us in any of the questions, as you point out! :bummer:

If BarackZero ever returns, I'll…

…draw an 'eating my hat' emoticon!
User avatar
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It
 
Posts: 4388
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:44 pm
Location: Pyrate of the Canberrean

Re: Questions for Atheists

Postby BarackZero on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:47 pm

PKMKII wrote:
There is very little criticism of christians in general here, typically only of those christians who ignore science in favor of biblical literalism. In fact, those who attack all theists here get shot down pretty quickly here.


Sorry, but atheists overwhelmingly generalize, and put all Christians into a single pot. If they're not like you, they're "stupid" and "flat-earthers." Or in the words of Richard Dawkins, "Anyone who doesn't believe in evolution is either ignorant, stupid, insane or wicked."

PMKII wrote:Since when do Christians not invoke the bible?


There you go again, with your blanket generalizations.


PMKII wrote:If an atheist says "science proves my position right" then he or she is being intellectually dishonest, and once again they get called out pretty quickly for it here. However, if a Christian says "I refuse to accept a scientific finding because my book of ancient hebrew fables disagrees with it," that is anti-science.


Not exactly. Scientific findings have often been rejected for anti-scientific reasons. One of the most noteworthy examples is that of George Lemaitre using Einstein's equations to predict the Big Bang, or as Lemaitre called it, "The primeval atom." Einstein and the other great thinkers rejected a beginning of the universe because it had theological implications. Lemaitre turned out to be quite correct in his science, and Einstein and the rest of the world, dead wrong. This brilliant science agreed with the first sentence of the first chapter of the first book of that book of "ancient hebrew fables" you mentioned so derisively.


Christians spam forums too, you know. And "these halls" are not atheist halls, they are halls for those who recognize that religious dogma should not trump science in the public forums simply because some people believe in biblical literalism. People of various religious persuasions post here without being "cast out." And what exactly is this "truth" that we fear? (and you aren't allowed to invoke the bible when answering that question)


Sorry, but these "halls" are specifically for the purpose of making fun of Christians..

The truth you fear is multifaceted.
1. You think yourselves intellectually superior. Dawkins, one of your gods, wants you to call each other " brights."
2. You pretend that you have the scientific high ground, and all others are far beneath you in that regard.
3. You feign a moral superiority based on only your own narcissism. You reason that Christians do good deeds in a selfish effort to go to heaven, but YOUR good deeds are quite superior to Christians' because you have no such ulterior motives.
4. You fear open and balanced debate, preferring instead to pummel your opposition with sheer number.
5. Finally, this. All evil is perpetuated through lies, and lies are inimical to truth. Adolf Hitler started World War II in Europe through his lies of superiority, and the inferiority of Jews. The Japanese waged war in the Pacific, pretending that their emperor was god. Today, liberals butcher 1,000,000 innocent unborn babies every year based on their lie that a human being is a mere "choice." Norma McCorvey lied in her Roe v. Wade case, claiming to have been raped. She was not. Lies are essential in sin, and claiming that the universe made itself out of nothing is the ultimate lie of nonsense. The denial of your Creator is a sin. Your very claim, that of all atheists, that there is no God, is a lie and a sin. You have nowhere to go from there.
BarackZero
Conchigliette Convert
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Re: Questions for Atheists

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:06 pm

BarackZero wrote:
PKMKII wrote:
There is very little criticism of christians in general here, typically only of those christians who ignore science in favor of biblical literalism. In fact, those who attack all theists here get shot down pretty quickly here.


Sorry, but atheists overwhelmingly generalize, and put all Christians into a single pot.


And THAT isn’t a generalisation, is it? Rubbish. Have you read this site?

BarackZero wrote: If they're not like you, they're "stupid" and "flat-earthers."


Codswallop. We think that ‘flat-earthers’ are stupid, but we don’t call Christians ‘flat-earthers’. Anyone trying to bash Christians gets short shrift on here (just look at the arguments put up against stupid atheists like DeadlyPredator)

BarackZero wrote: Or in the words of Richard Dawkins, "Anyone who doesn't believe in evolution is either ignorant, stupid, insane or wicked."


As is anyone who believes in a geocentric universe. Your point being?

BarackZero wrote:
PMKII wrote:Since when do Christians not invoke the bible?


There you go again, with your blanket generalizations.


So, you couldn’t answer that one without invoking the bible, or something?

BarackZero wrote:

PMKII wrote:If an atheist says "science proves my position right" then he or she is being intellectually dishonest, and once again they get called out pretty quickly for it here. However, if a Christian says "I refuse to accept a scientific finding because my book of ancient hebrew fables disagrees with it," that is anti-science.


Not exactly. Scientific findings have often been rejected for anti-scientific reasons. One of the most noteworthy examples is that of George Lemaitre using Einstein's equations to predict the Big Bang, or as Lemaitre called it, "The primeval atom." Einstein and the other great thinkers rejected a beginning of the universe because it had theological implications. Lemaitre turned out to be quite correct in his science, and Einstein and the rest of the world, dead wrong. This brilliant science agreed with the first sentence of the first chapter of the first book of that book of "ancient hebrew fables" you mentioned so derisively.


Christians spam forums too, you know. And "these halls" are not atheist halls, they are halls for those who recognize that religious dogma should not trump science in the public forums simply because some people believe in biblical literalism. People of various religious persuasions post here without being "cast out." And what exactly is this "truth" that we fear? (and you aren't allowed to invoke the bible when answering that question)


Sorry, but these "halls" are specifically for the purpose of making fun of Christians.


Sorry, but NO THEY AREN’T! They are specifically for keeping unscientific rubbish out of science classrooms.

BarackZero wrote:
The truth you fear is multifaceted.
1. You think yourselves intellectually superior. Dawkins, one of your gods, wants you to call each other " brights."
2. You pretend that you have the scientific high ground, and all others are far beneath you in that regard.
3. You feign a moral superiority based on only your own narcissism. You reason that Christians do good deeds in a selfish effort to go to heaven, but YOUR good deeds are quite superior to Christians' because you have no such ulterior motives.
4. You fear open and balanced debate, preferring instead to pummel your opposition with sheer number.
5. Finally, this. All evil is perpetuated through lies, and lies are inimical to truth. Adolf Hitler started World War II in Europe through his lies of superiority, and the inferiority of Jews. The Japanese waged war in the Pacific, pretending that their emperor was god. Today, liberals butcher 1,000,000 innocent unborn babies every year based on their lie that a human being is a mere "choice." Norma McCorvey lied in her Roe v. Wade case, claiming to have been raped. She was not. Lies are essential in sin, and claiming that the universe made itself out of nothing is the ultimate lie of nonsense. The denial of your Creator is a sin. Your very claim, that of all atheists, that there is no God, is a lie and a sin. You have nowhere to go from there.




YOU are the only one throwing offensive generalisations around. HOW DARE YOU come here and accuse us of crimes that are purely in your imagination!

For your information (not that you will read this properly as you are so prejudiced) I am an anti-abortion Christian and I’m not the only one here. This whole site is in favour of freedom of thought and respect for others. Please show some respect yourself.

User avatar
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It
 
Posts: 4388
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:44 pm
Location: Pyrate of the Canberrean

Re: Questions for Atheists

Postby PKMKII on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:37 pm

BarackZero wrote:Sorry, but atheists overwhelmingly generalize, and put all Christians into a single pot. If they're not like you, they're "stupid" and "flat-earthers." Or in the words of Richard Dawkins, "Anyone who doesn't believe in evolution is either ignorant, stupid, insane or wicked."


First off, saying that atheists "overwhelmingly generalize" is in and of itself a gross generalization. As far as the Dawkins quote, that's rather irrelevant to the issue as YOU CAN BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION AND STILL BE A CHRISTIAN :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facewall: :facepalm:

BarackZero wrote:
PMKII wrote:Since when do Christians not invoke the bible?


There you go again, with your blanket generalizations.


Ummm, the thing is your holy book, right? Container of the true word of God and all that jazz? Are you saying that if I walk into sunday service at the church across the street from me, I'm not going to hear the Bible quoted at all?


BarackZero wrote:Not exactly. Scientific findings have often been rejected for anti-scientific reasons. One of the most noteworthy examples is that of George Lemaitre using Einstein's equations to predict the Big Bang, or as Lemaitre called it, "The primeval atom." Einstein and the other great thinkers rejected a beginning of the universe because it had theological implications. Lemaitre turned out to be quite correct in his science, and Einstein and the rest of the world, dead wrong. This brilliant science agreed with the first sentence of the first chapter of the first book of that book of "ancient hebrew fables" you mentioned so derisively.


Aren't you proving my point? That Einstein and others were practicing bad science because they were letting their theological biases interfere with their scientific studies? Furthermore, I meant absolutely nothing derisive about referring to the old testament (where the arguments for creationism and a Young Earth originate) as ancient hebrew fables because objectively that's what they are. Would you be offended if I referred to the Bhagavad Gita as ancient hindu fables?


BarackZero wrote:Sorry, but these "halls" are specifically for the purpose of making fun of Christians..


No, they are for pointing out that, under the respect clause of the U.S. Constitution, you cannot teach ID/Creationism without also giving equal time to all creation theories, no matter how silly they may seem.

BarackZero wrote:The truth you fear is multifaceted.
1. You think yourselves intellectually superior. Dawkins, one of your gods, wants you to call each other " brights."


Dawkins is not my God. I don't even agree with Dawkins, and I take offense to this insistence that those who believe in evolution deify proponents of evolution (i.e., Darwinism). As far as feeling intellectually superior, would you feel intellectually superior to someone who, despite being repeatedly shown evidence to the contrary, believed flies spontaneously emerge from rotting flesh?

BarackZero wrote:2. You pretend that you have the scientific high ground, and all others are far beneath you in that regard.


No, and it makes you look logically weak to construct straw man arguments to attack those who believe in evolution, rather than arguing against statements made by actual people on this site.

BarackZero wrote:3. You feign a moral superiority based on only your own narcissism. You reason that Christians do good deeds in a selfish effort to go to heaven, but YOUR good deeds are quite superior to Christians' because you have no such ulterior motives.


Once again, straw man argument.

BarackZero wrote:4. You fear open and balanced debate, preferring instead to pummel your opposition with sheer number.


Sheer number? 90% of Americans believe there's a God, how exactly are atheists going to win a debate with sheer number when they have a 9:1 disadvantage in numbers?

BarackZero wrote:5. Finally, this. All evil is perpetuated through lies, and lies are inimical to truth. Adolf Hitler started World War II in Europe through his lies of superiority, and the inferiority of Jews. The Japanese waged war in the Pacific, pretending that their emperor was god. Today, liberals butcher 1,000,000 innocent unborn babies every year based on their lie that a human being is a mere "choice." Norma McCorvey lied in her Roe v. Wade case, claiming to have been raped. She was not. Lies are essential in sin, and claiming that the universe made itself out of nothing is the ultimate lie of nonsense. The denial of your Creator is a sin. Your very claim, that of all atheists, that there is no God, is a lie and a sin. You have nowhere to go from there.


Hitler gained control of Germany by manipulating resentment over the reparations Germany had to pay to the allies. The Japanese waged war because those controlling the government were completely ignorant as to the military strength of the US. Norma McCorvey is a shill for pro-life groups now, and can't be taken as an unbiased source at this point (not that it would make a difference in regard to Roe V. Wade). Now you claim that denying that there is a creator is a lie. How can you prove that it is a lie (once again, as by your rules, not invoking the bible)? I'm not saying that you're wrong and that atheists are right, but if you're going to accuse them of lying you better have some empirical evidence to back that up.
"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré
User avatar
PKMKII
Senior New York Correspondent
 
Posts: 10832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:13 pm
Location: Where the Sun don't shine

Re: Questions for Atheists

Postby Ubi Dubium on Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:35 pm

Tigger_the_Wing wrote:Great reply, PKMKII, but I suspect that this was another hit-and-run posting from a militant 'Christian' who hasn't read anything on here but has been spamming all the 'atheist' fora s/he could find with identical posts. :annoyed:

There is nothing about us in any of the questions, as you point out! :bummer:

If BarackZero ever returns, I'll…

…draw an 'eating my hat' emoticon!


Well, he showed up again! Now I want to see that emoticon!

But you are right - so far he's just ranting about atheists in general. He certainly has no grasp of our community here. I recommend he be ignored as a troll.
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
User avatar
Ubi Dubium
Mystic of Meatball
 
Posts: 2563
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: This is my brain, and I live in it.

Re: Questions for Atheists

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:46 pm

Ubi Dubium wrote:
Tigger_the_Wing wrote:Great reply, PKMKII, but I suspect that this was another hit-and-run posting from a militant 'Christian' who hasn't read anything on here but has been spamming all the 'atheist' fora s/he could find with identical posts. :annoyed:

There is nothing about us in any of the questions, as you point out! :bummer:

If BarackZero ever returns, I'll…

…draw an 'eating my hat' emoticon!


Well, he showed up again! Now I want to see that emoticon!

But you are right - so far he's just ranting about atheists in general. He certainly has no grasp of our community here. I recommend he be ignored as a troll.


Image
User avatar
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It
 
Posts: 4388
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:44 pm
Location: Pyrate of the Canberrean

Re: Questions for Atheists

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:49 pm

I'm tellinya, it's RM again. He got a new ISP, and he's back.
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

OK, now let's look at four dimensions on the blackboard.
-- Dr. Joy

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."
User avatar
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor
 
Posts: 6976
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:01 am
Location: In the woods, watching

Re: Questions for Atheists

Postby Ubi Dubium on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 am

Tigger_the_Wing wrote:Image


Oh, very nice! Thank you! I have no idea how to go about drawing and emoticon, so that's great.
:worship: :worship: :worship:
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
User avatar
Ubi Dubium
Mystic of Meatball
 
Posts: 2563
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: This is my brain, and I live in it.

Re: Questions for Atheists

Postby daftbeaker on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:58 am

Ooh, ooh, I want to play with the loony.

BarackZero wrote:The truth you fear is multifaceted.
1. You think yourselves intellectually superior. Dawkins, one of your gods, wants you to call each other " brights."
So? I accept Dawkins is an excellent genetic biologist and a good author but he's not a high priest of atheism. I can accept his ideas on evolutionary biology without his ideas on what atheists should call themselves.
BarackZero wrote:2. You pretend that you have the scientific high ground, and all others are far beneath you in that regard.
No. I hold that I am fairly intelligent and seek to increase my own knowledge. I am probably one of the best versed people on this site in pure organic chemistry. However, I accept that thelastpirate studies medicinal chemistry and therefore almost certainly knows more than me in that area, as do others with different specialist knowledge. I do view some people as stupid, but only those who know very little and make no attempt to learn more
BarackZero wrote:3. You feign a moral superiority based on only your own narcissism. You reason that Christians do good deeds in a selfish effort to go to heaven, but YOUR good deeds are quite superior to Christians' because you have no such ulterior motives.
No, I do good deeds because I feel that I have a duty to do them. My moral principles stem from treating others as I would wish to be treated. I have no problem with people doing good things.
BarackZero wrote:4. You fear open and balanced debate, preferring instead to pummel your opposition with sheer number.
Now you're just being silly. Atheists make up somewhere around 30-40% of the UK population and 3-9% of the US population (link) Hardly superior numbers (although we do have superior reasoning)
BarackZero wrote:5. Finally, this. All evil is perpetuated through lies, and lies are inimical to truth. Adolf Hitler started World War II in Europe through his lies of superiority, and the inferiority of Jews. The Japanese waged war in the Pacific, pretending that their emperor was god. Today, liberals butcher 1,000,000 innocent unborn babies every year based on their lie that a human being is a mere "choice." Norma McCorvey lied in her Roe v. Wade case, claiming to have been raped. She was not. Lies are essential in sin, and claiming that the universe made itself out of nothing is the ultimate lie of nonsense. The denial of your Creator is a sin. Your very claim, that of all atheists, that there is no God, is a lie and a sin. You have nowhere to go from there.

Finally, this. All evil is perpetuated through treating others as less than yourself, and treating others as less than yourself is a denial of basic humanity. The crusades were led by people who interpreted 'Love thy neighbour as thyself' to mean 'love thy neighbour, unless he's turkish, in which case kill the :furious: ' The american settlers conducted a campaign of genocide against the native americans, all the time believing in Manifest Destiny and their god-given duty. Today, right-wing christian lunatics support war in Iraq and oppose stem cell research, even though those activities kill or prevent finding a cure for hundreds of thousands of people. The United States government lied about Saddam's WMDs. He did not have them. The denial of your origins is pointless and stupid. Your very claim, that atheists are liars and sinners, is wrong. You have nothing sensible to say until you open your eyes and your mind.
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
User avatar
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.
 
Posts: 11314
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 pm
Location: Surrey, England.

Re: Questions for Atheists

Postby Cardinal Fang on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:37 pm

BarackZero wrote:1. Why must you so consistently put down Christians, and call them "stupid" and "flat earthers" and "fundies"?
Is such childishness supposed to make you feel better or smarter?

2. Why do you so consistently invoke the Bible when nobody else has?

3. Why do you almost invariably pretend that you have science on your side, and Christians are anti-science?
Why all these lies?

4. Why are you so intolerant of dissent? Atheists invade other websites and spam to their hearts' content. But let anyone enter these unhallowed halls who does not bow down and worship Your Nothingness and he is cast out very quickly. You folks must be really afraid of something. I suspect it is the truth that you fear.


Erm - how about the large number of non-atheists who post on this forum - are they allowed to answer?

CF
Image
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net


My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
User avatar
Cardinal Fang
Gramigna Grand Admiral
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: A dungeon on Viltvodle VI

Re: Questions for Atheists

Postby daftbeaker on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Cardinal Fang wrote:Erm - how about the large number of non-atheists who post on this forum - are they allowed to answer?

CF

Shush! Otherwise I'll have to admit I'd much rather have you or Tigger than DeadlyPredator on these forums.

(louder voice) There are no believers here! We are all degenerate atheists with no form of moral or ethical behaviour at all. I humbly submit Lies!, Corrupt a Wish and Your Banned as proof :wink:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
User avatar
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.
 
Posts: 11314
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 pm
Location: Surrey, England.

Re: Questions for Atheists

Postby thelastpirate on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:11 am

BarackZero wrote:1. Why must you so consistently put down Christians, and call them "stupid" and "flat earthers" and "fundies"?
Is such childishness supposed to make you feel better or smarter?


I have never called a christian any of those things.

2. Why do you so consistently invoke the Bible when nobody else has?


I very rarely invoke the bible when nobody else has, and I only do that on the internet.

3. Why do you almost invariably pretend that you have science on your side, and Christians are anti-science?
Why all these lies?


I am a science student and in the specific case of evolution vs. creationism, I would argue that as is evolution is the best theory currently available. I would never say that all christians are "anti-science", because thats not true.

4. Why are you so intolerant of dissent? Atheists invade other websites and spam to their hearts' content. But let anyone enter these unhallowed halls who does not bow down and worship Your Nothingness and he is cast out very quickly. You folks must be really afraid of something. I suspect it is the truth that you fear.


We have a number of long standing members on this forum who are not atheists.
User avatar
thelastpirate
Lord of Linguini
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: I hope in no place so unsanctified where such as thou mayst find me.

Re: Questions for Atheists

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:30 pm

ET, the Extra Terrestrial wrote:I'm tellinya, it's RM again. He got a new ISP, and he's back.


Yayyyy rrrrem be bak
ahoy matey !
wood ye lik a movee lik wot da memmers makid 4 me ?
i wull arsk sumwun
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.
User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Mystic of Meatball
 
Posts: 2550
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh

Next

Return to All Things FSM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests