Flying Spaghetti Monster 2010 Calendar

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Is pre payment FSM Calendar good idea?

Yes! I will love to have one calendar at home, one in the office and few for my friends and family!
33%
I might be interested in buying one.
33%
It depends how much you would charge for it.
25%
Smells like a Con. I would like to buy calendar but paying months before receiving, that is stupid!
8%
No. No one will spend money on something as stupid as this.
No votes

Total votes : 12

Flying Spaghetti Monster 2010 Calendar

Postby soth3d on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:15 am

Me and my girlfriend love FSM. Hilarious idea. Last year we did FSM Holidays Cards (web page , blog entry , youtube video) but we sold only about 40 sets, just about to cover half of our printing house expanses. :paranoid:

Do not get us wrong, we did not created those cards to earn money (we spend much more than 100 hours creating them). We had really great fun designing cards so besides that we are going to add one more and sell 7 card set this year we are serously thinking about holy and noodly calendar.

But printing calendar is zillion times more expansive than cards and we just cannot risk not selling at least few as we did with cards.(I could but my women, she would kill me ;) ) So I got the idea that we will recieve pre orders. If there will be not enough interest we will refund 100% and we wait few years until our religion will take over the world and we will get some public money to do it (as other churches do things right now).

But seriously; we have huge amount of unsold holiday’s cards. If you will like the idea in next few months we can create calendar designs and start taking pre orders. Anyone who will send the money will get set of Holiday Cards. If there will not be enough interest to pay for printing house we will just refund the money. But if enough people will register there will be pirates, pasta and blasphemy! Simply, everything best in this word!

It is just the idea at the moment. We are really keen to find out what do you think about it? Any ideas are welcome.

And as in the Cards project, will post designs for all who cannot / do not want to spend money on quality printing, just want to have calendar on computer desktop. :)
--
Cheers
Minhee and Tomek
soth3d
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Flying Spaghetti Monster 2010 Calendar

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:21 am

Very nice work, I'd love to have both the cards and the calendar, but I can barely afford the gas to drive to work these days, so until my financial situation changes I won't be able to commit to any purchases. Sorry.
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

OK, now let's look at four dimensions on the blackboard.
-- Dr. Joy

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor

Postby Edd on Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:07 am

I saw the cards when Bobby posted them on the main site and thought they were very well done and I would be interested in purchasing a calender since I usually get several every year anyway.

Might I suggest working on customer relations? I almost changed my mind when I read this:
soth3d wrote:Do it now if you dare, or are you a pussy that can’t stand up for what you believe in.

'Fraid I don't respond well to dares or insults.
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby soth3d on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Hehe, we will pray more to holy FSM to help us deal with customers better. :)
soth3d
Conchigliette Convert

Postby SuckMyJoEllen on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:06 am

uh heey. newbie here, and recent reverter. beautiful idea. me and my boyfriend would love to have one. what kind of holidays are included in this religion exactly? what would be in the calender? :bummer:
SuckMyJoEllen
Conchigliette Convert

Postby soth3d on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:21 am

I bet we will come with some great and funny ideas, probably with some help from the people in the forum, but first we need to be sure that we will sell enought to pay for prints. :evilgrin:
soth3d
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Why are lace wigs so popular

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:40 pm

doris564 wrote:lace wig began as the best kept secret in hair styling innovation for celebrities. Now full lace wigs
are available for the convenience and affordability of the every day diva. Lace wigs offer a semipermanent
solution to hair replacement. lace front wig is designed to look natural, as if you’re not wearing a wig at all. The lace is attached to the perimeter of the natural hairline, creating a natural looking hair line and a realistic looking scalp. You can manage human hair lace wigs just as your own human hair wig.

i wull tell Unkel Planky ta wisit ye .
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Mystic of Meatball

Return to All Things FSM